What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Personal Grow

BYF

Not too sure about that.

I don’t know if the Maximus male that pollinated some stuff also pollinated the DOG clone.

I recently got a bunch of STS chemicals.

I made and tested my first feminized crosses last year and I’m going to play with that.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why in the fuck are their so many new dumb fuck accounts now days? Do you really not have anything going for you in life to waste your time making pointless post and to waste our time having to scroll pass your dumb shit!!

Whew!! A little testy!? Better to abide by regulations than having plants yanked just before harvest.

I like your plants BYF! Congrats on your effort!

LizardMan

Aridbud that comment was directed to a spam account that the mods have since removed said comments and account, my post has stayed which sucks but BYF is killing it!!

moritzst

Why in the fuck are their so many new dumb fuck accounts now days? Do you really not have anything going for you in life to waste your time making pointless post and to waste our time having to scroll pass your dumb shit!!

muahha, this post must have given u a blast byf?! haha, out of nothing ...

looks great... viva la espanol?!

greez

40degsouth

muahha, this post must have given u a blast byf?! haha, out of nothing ...

Just like “the good old days”
People can be rat bags!!

BYF

There’s only one BYF I’d have to say.....

Looking pretty bushy. Need some trellis soon I’d imagine.

:greenstars:

Yeah, I need to do some more weeding and some trellising here for sure. Been working 16 hour days on the licensed area of the ranch...not much time for these but they’re growing

BYF

On the way...

Attachments

• 55FCB5B3-F993-494A-A8AB-8D79DB2B3697.jpg
    55FCB5B3-F993-494A-A8AB-8D79DB2B3697.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 28

HHILL

Those are looking more like hedges. Nice as usual BYF,but next season, I’m sure we all would love to see a seed grow from germination to flower. After all, you are one of the guru’s of big plants. I am humbled by the sun you bring to your plants, the joy of bringing an organic crop in a world of salts......

For all us holdouts still holding on to our organic/ vegan ways, you carry the torch!

BYF

My main grow is all coco fed with salts drain to waste , this is just for fun. I do the seeds in the coco side now

My business model requires me to produce as many crops per year as I can,

I’m growing plants on 80-90 day cycles so the organic approach doesn’t really work, also costs 2-3x as much to do which is now a huge consideration...a regretful result of commoditization of cannabis.

I try and match COGS to the grow tax so I can just count gross-300 as profit , if it was gross-5-750 because I wanted it to be “organic” I’d be doing my business a disservice

Last edited:

BYF

Making progress

Attachments

• CEECA254-9984-4F22-9585-98BC781A3A80.jpg
    CEECA254-9984-4F22-9585-98BC781A3A80.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 31

BYF

Let me get some of what you’re smoking

Attachments

• C70094D4-A8F3-438A-9DD0-82964B899862.jpg
    C70094D4-A8F3-438A-9DD0-82964B899862.jpg