What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What did you smoke tonight ( or today ) ...

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
having a lunch time smoke of some GREEN CRACK that was gifted by a fellow grower.i hate the name ,why some one would associate crack with weed is beyond me ,but the smoke is hella good

bibi40

I had heard a lot of good thing about Green Crack ,

but i'm ok with you it' s a bad name ,

the next will be Crystal meth cookies perhaps ...:moon:

:tiphat:

Green Squall

Multiple puffs from a Bubbas Gift joint, later followed by a bowl of Dead Lights CBD, and I predict some hand worked bubble hash will be present in the near future, preferably consumed out of my old, yet trusty bubbler.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Candy Kush right now, preceded by Durban poison and some other good things :)

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ko Chang x Tom Hill Haze. Rich experience like eating chocolate cake or something like that. Sensual. Little racy for first part.

bibi40

Multiple puffs from a Bubbas Gift joint, later followed by a bowl of Dead Lights CBD, and I predict some hand worked bubble hash will be present in the near future, preferably consumed out of my old, yet trusty bubbler.

I just grow a Bubba's gift with my Mango Saphire right now ,
eager to see ( and test ) the final result ... :biggrin:

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
I'm on a SuperSkunk bender right now - it has a real hash, kush taste on exhale & a kick something akin to a pro MMA fighter catching you banging his wife AND his sister.

This is the plant I finished too close to new led, plus it was still catching 45 degree light from a 400w hps. Leggy bitch, DARK buds.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
last night it was about a gram of full melt bubble hash from the scissors after trimming the AK47 needless to say but i was stoned then i ate a cookie from the popcorn buds of the AK ,24 grams to a stick of butter, so i was then asleep

armedoldhippy

Veteran
nothing...yet.:) i'm going deer hunting in a bit though. sitting on a log in the woods while listening to the blue jays & crows, and watching the chipmunks & squirrels rooting through the leaves for supper ALWAYS inspires me...if a deer shows up, so much the better!:woohoo:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Good luck for your hunt Oldhippy, in Germany we say Waidmans Heil!

Let your gun smoke ;-)

well, it's bow season, but i appreciate the sentiment! :tiphat: saw 47 deer...on the ride home right at dark. shoulda hung around a bit longer i guess.:biggrin: 4 really nice racks out, some smaller stuff too. MANY fat does with this years fawns...:woohoo:

bibi40

last night it was about a gram of full melt bubble hash from the scissors after trimming the AK47 needless to say but i was stoned then i ate a cookie from the popcorn buds of the AK ,24 grams to a stick of butter, so i was then asleep

That was a good program mate :tiphat:

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran

I think if you had an Operation, after all of that, you felt nothing. :biggrin:

bibi40

Cream mandarine just dryed :biggrin:

Excellent sweet lemon taste , and so potent , good for watch a movie on the sofa :laughing:

Latest posts

Latest posts