What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 - Part II

Grizz

Veteran
Why lol ��

3 threads would be awesome.

General info thread- growing, sourcing, history, links
Picture thread- for those with a show n not so much bro
Chat thread- ask and answer questions related to growing

This way there's not all 3 categories in one thread over n over n over to sift through. Cuz there's more bro chat and daily photos from a few guys than info at this point. Miss a day and 3 pages fly by and it's mostly chatter. I don't mind at all. But for those who actually seek info it can be overwhelming I imagine. And every old resource is just as cluttered as the next one. I guess if I really think about it it's probably unavoidable, but it's at least a suggestion to possibly avoid the same repeat questions and answers.
I bet Joesy laughs himself to sleep nightly knowing his "accident" has swallowed up more server space than any strain in history.
The void between glue thread traffic and any other strains threads traffic is so big and black Kim kardashian tried to sit on it.
lol/ lmao. you aint right sir:biggrin:

Aspenou812

Veteran
We have to be very very quiet everyone........ My GLUE is SLEEPING....... Wow i Flipped them into a new thread, hope that's a sign of large sticky harvest in my future....

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=6161757&postcount=1 <--RB46 first post, last thread should be included, might stop a repetitive question and give credit due. The first three posts of the old thread really

Copy:
Gorilla Glue #4
This is the new, ON TOPIC, thread regarding Gorilla Glue #4. This thread is solely for the purpose of discussing the strain itself and sharing her beautiful pictures.

Strain: Gorilla Glue #4
Lineage: Sour Dubb x Chem Sis x Chocolate Diesel
Breeder: Joesy Whales
Flowering Time: 56 - 60 Days
Awards: High Times Cannabis Cup LA 2014, 1st Place Hybrid
Form: Clone Only (Seeds To Be Announced)
Crosses: In The Works (To Be Announced)

Let me answer the most common question once so it never has to be answered in this thread again. This plant is clone only (for the time being) and is being spread by word of mouth. There are not currently any reputable commercial places to obtain the plant. Standard Seed Collective did distribute an extremely limited supply of GG#4 at the High Times Cup 2014 in LA. At this time, this thread is NOT for discussing where or how to obtain the strain.

Lets get back on track to sharing amazing pictures of this photogenic lady.

picture.php

onavelzy

Veteran
Why lol ��

3 threads would be awesome.

General info thread- growing, sourcing, history, links
Picture thread- for those with a show n not so much bro
Chat thread- ask and answer questions related to growing

This way there's not all 3 categories in one thread over n over n over to sift through. Cuz there's more bro chat and daily photos from a few guys than info at this point. Miss a day and 3 pages fly by and it's mostly chatter. I don't mind at all. But for those who actually seek info it can be overwhelming I imagine. And every old resource is just as cluttered as the next one. I guess if I really think about it it's probably unavoidable, but it's at least a suggestion to possibly avoid the same repeat questions and answers.
I bet Joesy laughs himself to sleep nightly knowing his "accident" has swallowed up more server space than any strain in history.
The void between glue thread traffic and any other strains threads traffic is so big and black Kim kardashian tried to sit on it.

SirSAL, what about the GG#4 Drama thread?: "Those buds look really small. I can do better with my Oklahoma City OG.", "Wtf, this came from a herm? GTFOOH! This is fake genetics.", "I have the clone only GG #eleventeen, I got it from the original Josey, not this Joe dude.", "Hammer, cmon man! I just asked if you could mail me some Sour Dubb and a couple of GG4's. What the F is that gonna cost you bro?", "I've been growing since before there was hemp and i've seen way better pot than this ditch weed."

disclaimer for the literal: those were all meant as satire

and "miss a day and three pages go by"? this new thread is about 6 hours old and it's already three pages. probably more in the time it has taken me to try and write something humorous and mildly offensive.

The real attraction to the previous four threads? The cache of being able to say, "Yeah, I read through all of those. Learned a hella lot. You gotta question? Just go read them too. Quit taking the easy way out." I can almost say that but I dropped out for about a year and I still have about 500 pages of the last thread to go.

Joesy, it probably gets old to keep hearing but it should gladden your heart to know that so many people respect you for how you and MD made this available to folks. Not many people can truthfully say they made the world a better place. My salute to you both
:tiphat:

Last edited:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's bound to happen so I may as well get it over with. Where can I get these seeds ?

Well fuck I was to busy lookin at the pic's to notice sturgen beat me to the punch

Aspenou812

Veteran

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
you guys remember the tricked out box chevys and crown vics with the m&ms or newport or whatever paintjobs and theyd have the matching nascar jackets and dickies? anyway, thats how it was in the dirty south... so all im sayin is... wheres the gorilla glue donks at? sittin on 30%s
thats bigger than dubs, bigger than dub deuces, bigger than air jordans!

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Has anyone grown the cross, Long Bottom Leaf X Gorilla Glue #4???? Just popped some seeds, and want to know what anyone has seen with it, and whether it is worth growing out.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Long bottom is good. We know gg#4 is outstanding. I would not have any issue popping those seeds.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have seen a few grow those out and like hammer, I would crack em :D
Bad Dog has some fire in their beans.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I have 4 just sprouting, and three of their Dead Head X LBL. Will start a grow diary in a couple of weeks and put link here. Have some others that should be good also.