What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

This Is How You Kill Powder Mildew Forever!!!!!

MeNotYou

Well the Eagle 20 worked great!!!! I just used it before flower, and so far so good! They are two weeks into flower and no sign of PM. Thanks Krunch!!! I probably would have went with that Zone stuff, but hell, this shit works great!!! Now did I hear something about "root aphids"? :):):) I guess I have something else to stress about now. How cool!!! :)
Bayer tree& Shrub Insect control (Soil Drench)
Active ingredient -imidacloprid... Works like a charm.
I just applied Eagle and Bayer at 12/12 switch at the same time.
I saturated my entire grow. The ones I had in bloom were massacred due to PM & Root Aphid take over, Both problems now GONE!

Eagle is some hazardous shit remind me not to smoke your guys products. Don't spray flowers-plants in bloom with chemicals.
LMAO then don't drink it!
But comercially they use it on cherries, grapes, apricots, any stone fruit, and tobacco..
They use it up to 14 days before harvest and most of you eat, or have eaten those fruits.
Then there are the tobacco smokers lmao.. I wouldn't even post concerns here if you smoke tobacco.

I wouldn't suggest spraying during flower.
I believe hoards of you have eaten many products with eagle 20, you just didn't know.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Yeah ummm notice I said "before flower" as in veg? Yeah that means they were sprayed with Eagle during veg. Im pretty sure people have that part figured out. See the shit is gone after 65 days of growth.
just making a comment, not directed towards anyone in particular...no need to be a douche, we're all here for a common purpose of helping each other out...it's a community bro, that kind of stuff doesn't help anyones garden out...attitude and sarcasm don't have much room in a good place like ICmag......and on that note,

good lookin out krunch, you helped me and a bunch of peeps in our circle cure pm, keep the goods coming cuz were all hungry to learn from your experience... I know I like the one shot one kill methods much more than all the band-aids available in the dro shops.

dman16

what would be a recommend application method in a medium tent that vents into a living space? i was thinking spraying 20 mins before lights on with exhaust off but fans in tent still blowing or to do the same thing at lights off (18/6). i dont think i can get away with running no exhaust for the whole dark period without my ladies hating me.

edit- also i was at a new grow shop in boulder and they carry eagle 20 now (ridiculously priced but still have it). its becoming very well known.

Last edited:
Hey Krunch brother. Just want to tell you I still think you are a DemiGod for your Eagle 20 recomendation! That shit is GONE!!!!

I had a question about its application however. I had a bad outbreak and I had to use it on little vegging plants (3in.). They are big now, and healthy, thanks to you.

But I was wondering can I re-apply Eagle before I put them into flowering? I ask this because you claimed that it can come back even when you treat them "just before" they go into flowering. Since I treated them so long ago, when they were baby vegs, I'm afraid it really is going to come back towards the end of their flowering cycle.

Thanks again my friend,

SBZ

Last edited:

SergeantGod

KRUNCHIE ET AL

I've read every posting here. dont' make me go back and reread. I'm at day 9 in flower, how late do you spray? Was it about day 14???? It was about 30 days ago I did veg.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
KRUNCHIE ET AL

I've read every posting here. dont' make me go back and reread. I'm at day 9 in flower, how late do you spray? Was it about day 14???? It was about 30 days ago I did veg.

i would do it very soon. 10 days into flowering max......

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
dont apologize, just know what the thread is about before you post.....:tiphat:

have you used zyban wp before?
its a systemic fungicide, but doesnt contain petrolium distolates...

seams to work really well. but the label says to apply as foliar not root drench.

also has only a 21-day systemic holding so they sugest re-apply every week or two...

essentialy that mean you can apply all the way till wk 3 or 4. preferably less..

idealy eagle or whatever is that you remove the pm from the plants systems and phase out the poisen use alltogether...

partly cloudy

we can be better than big agriculture and big pharma. just because the ones who only care about profits and are willing to kill us for it, doesnt mean we have to follow suit.

They dont care how this stuff affects us, and probably dont even know or care.

Use this on your own personal crops if you want, but if your a caretaker I would think twice and definetly disclose it to your patients that you use it on your crop before they use your meds. I know I would appreciate knowing this stuff is in my medicine, just as I would like to know if theres any kind of mold on it. both are detrimental to your health. even if its used/found in agriculture. and would think highly about a caretaker that discloses this that they use type of product used in the growing of my meds. If you dont disclose it, that would make you a very shady caretaker. your patients will apreciate it.

Just my opinion on the matter..............

krunchbubble

Veteran
we can be better than big agriculture and big pharma. just because the ones who only care about profits and are willing to kill us for it, doesnt mean we have to follow suit.

They dont care how this stuff affects us, and probably dont even know or care.

Use this on your own personal crops if you want, but if your a caretaker I would think twice and definetly disclose it to your patients that you use it on your crop before they use your meds. I know I would appreciate knowing this stuff is in my medicine, just as I would like to know if theres any kind of mold on it. both are detrimental to your health. even if its used/found in agriculture. and would think highly about a caretaker that discloses this that they use type of product used in the growing of my meds. If you dont disclose it, that would make you a very shady caretaker. your patients will apreciate it.

Just my opinion on the matter..............

actually, im positive the patients would appreciate meds without mildew to smoke, ever tried smoking pm laden buds?

if you use eagle like how it has been explained dozens of times in this thread, you would know the residuals are gone for a while before the product is harvested.

ie - eagle has a 30 day systemic life. use in veg, in a 55 day flowering strain, the eagle would of been out of the plant a solid two weeks before ingested. use it 10 days into flowering on a 60 days strain still have almost a full solid two weeks of it out of the system.

ever eaten produce from the market that still have chemicals on it from there spraying? i have. my lips swollen up 8 times there normal size and had to have surgery. did the grocery store tell me what chemicals was used to prevent bugs, mildews or anything like that? no!

in closing, again you should of read the thread before trying to be an organic hippie, save the planet sort of kind of guy......

eagle20 should be praised, have faith knowing that clubs this year will have significantly less powder mildew to ingest then every other previous year!

now if i can only find the remedy for bud rot! :tiphat:

partly cloudy

:wave: ok, first.... not trying to bag on anyone krunch, so "hippie save the planet kind of guy" come on, gotta attack me?.... its actually, "kind of guy that looks out for his patients" or "kind of guy that wont pass off tainted medication for his profit" or if you like "kind of guy that thinks we can be better than corporate america"

:comfort: second.... you are not producing produce for a grocery store! your producing medicine for sick people! if you are producing medicine why would you want to use chemicals that would/could be harmful to someone....thats what "big pharma" would do, thats the reason I say we can be better. especialy in this enviroment of prop19. we need to be better than the corporate mass grows coming up. if we want to still be doing what we are doing, we need to produce a far better quality/selection than them, especialy since we are in the medical end of things. Its a whole different story if your producing for yourself or for recreational use. We are dealing with people that are already sick, why make it worse?

third.... thats the reason I grow my own.... because I dont know how your growing and what products your using on my medicine, since theres no regulations on disclosures. i have seen PM at the co-ops, and that scares me because medicine should be safe and free from contaminants like PM and Chemicals. There are alot of shady people in the buisiness of producing medicine that are only looking at how much they can produce for profit. they dont think about the damage they can do, even if its not known yet what kind of damage it will do. I disclose everything I do with my plants or what happens with them to the people who use my product for their ease of mind. It is greatly appreciated and I suggest we all do this, maybe it would become a trend even with the clubs, since they are distributing PM to sick patients.

So in closing.... until there are some guidlines/regulations for growing medicine I will continue my personal theories of not using products that (could) have the possibility of harming someone...... even if its not known yet what the reprecusions are from these products. I would rather play it safe with people with diseases or disorders or compromised imune systems. I do not want to add to the pain these people are going through from using MY tainted medicines, even if it is just ease of mind knowing their meds are going to be free of PM and chemicals. think they have enough worries right now? should we cause them to be worried about the meds they are using too?

"eagle20 should be praised, have faith knowing that clubs this year will have significantly less powder mildew to ingest then every other previous year!" :jump:

this statement shows off what I was talking about in my last paragraph...... if you know your product has PM what the hell are you doing passing it off to the clubs! And what the hell are the clubs doing taking in meds with PM! we can be better! we need to be better!

the PM at the clubs issue is one of the reasons why the govt. MUST get involved, because "we" are not doing our patients justice and looking out for them, like a true caretaker should. "we" are only looking at how much crap we can pass off on people.....tainted or not? no better than the jerks at "big pharma". without regulations people will screw each other everytime to make a buck.

Again, krunch... not baggin on you, just my opinion on the medical end of things. since prop19 is coming we need to be better than them if we want to keep doing what we are doing. thats all.

I just thought I would add a different point of view to the discussion. sorry if my view is different, and I'm not here to argue, but I am looking out for the ones that dont know any better or dont want chemicals in their medicine... even if the instructions on those chemicals are followed to a "t". In hopes that we all can be better than corporate America. That would be nice.

Good luck to you all on your grows,
partly........:wave:

Relentless

Veteran
just wanted to say, i did 1 dunk with eagle20.. not even correctly.. i put back under lights and fan immediately.. no sign of pm in over a 2 months..
I plan to spray the ladies on the 12/12 flip as a preventative measure..

edit: i tried several treatments of neem, several treatments of skim milk/water,etc.etc. nothing worked besides eagle.

Lovin this product, thanks for passing the great info to us krunch!

krunchbubble

Veteran
just wanted to say, i did 1 dunk with eagle20.. not even correctly.. i put back under lights and fan immediately.. no sign of pm in over a 2 months..
I plan to spray the ladies on the 12/12 flip as a preventative measure..

edit: i tried several treatments of neem, several treatments of skim milk/water,etc.etc. nothing worked besides eagle.

Lovin this product, thanks for passing the great info to us krunch!

:good:

Herborizer

Veteran
Still not a sign of mildew. THANK YOU KRUNCH. This is my first grow every that I didn't get the PM. Life is so much more simple.

Love Eagle20.

Think Green

I always say the same thing.... Sulfur Burner & low humidity. There is no better cure or preventative maintenance.
:joint:

Xen

Hello KrunchBubble,

Thanks for the great info you have posted here.

I have never 'had PM' before. I have two 5kw flowering rooms and a 1kw veg right now going and I just got a buncha cuts knowingly that have PM. They are in a different house and just take my word for it that they are completely quarantined. The day I got them, I soaked them in eagle 20 @ mL/gal (this is before they had roots). Then, 5 days later, I did it again with 4mL/gallon. Now they are all rooted, in a different tray that has been bleach cleaned and it has been about 25 days.

It is safe to bring them to my clean house? I know people have done this successfully, and I have been hyper vigilant about killing this shit. I haven't seen a spot since the day I got them. I have lots of good strains at my house but the cuts I got are all really good kushes so I have been trying to clean them up. I'd like to veg them somewhere else for ahwile, but I dunno how realistic that is.

Just curious as to what your thoughts are.

krunchbubble

Veteran
Hello KrunchBubble,

Thanks for the great info you have posted here.

I have never 'had PM' before. I have two 5kw flowering rooms and a 1kw veg right now going and I just got a buncha cuts knowingly that have PM. They are in a different house and just take my word for it that they are completely quarantined. The day I got them, I soaked them in eagle 20 @ mL/gal (this is before they had roots). Then, 5 days later, I did it again with 4mL/gallon. Now they are all rooted, in a different tray that has been bleach cleaned and it has been about 25 days.

It is safe to bring them to my clean house? I know people have done this successfully, and I have been hyper vigilant about killing this shit. I haven't seen a spot since the day I got them. I have lots of good strains at my house but the cuts I got are all really good kushes so I have been trying to clean them up. I'd like to veg them somewhere else for ahwile, but I dunno how realistic that is.

Just curious as to what your thoughts are.

your good to go...

they are clean.....

krunchbubble

Veteran
This is my favorite part about Eagle 20, confidence. I hate PM!! I love eagle 20!

i have not had one report on the 2 forums i posted eagle20 on and from my growing partners that it did not work......

there is still zero resistance to it, and im sure there will not be....

this IS the cure......