What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can-Fan 10 inch Max fan and use of Spd. Contrls ?

xcrispi

Ok folks ,
I looked all over on here before posting this question .
Can I run a fan speed controller on my new 10 inch 1019 cfm Max fan ?

We just upgraded our room a lil .
We have 3 - 1000w hps inline - inside 8 inch diameter sun sys cooltubes cooled by a 10 inch Can-Fan Max fan and room temps are only 76 degrees .
I'd like to slow the blower down a lil so the lights can heat the room a lil better .

There's no information about it in the blowers instructions , and Can-Fans customer service blows = no emails back from tem regarding this .

Any help ?
Crispi
:hotbounce

D

dongle69

Here is the email I got from them a couple years back:

You can control the fan, but only use a motor or speed control and not a light dimmer.

CFG Team

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
why buy / support a company that won't respond to your emails?

man, you guys need to stand for something, this is why the world is the way it is..

M

muffynumnum

man, you guys need to stand for something, this is why the world is the way it is..
Sounds like it was already bought. :2cents:

D

dongle69

How would he know ahead of time that they wouldn't respond to a question he didn't know he would have?
He already bought the fan....
For the record, I have never had any problem contacting them and their customer service has been fine by me.
Most importantly, why would I buy from this company?
Because the Max Fans kick ass!

T

Teeg420

How would he know ahead of time that they wouldn't respond to a question he didn't know he would have?
For the record, I have never had any problem contacting them and their customer service has been fine by me.

:yeahthats

xcrispi

Good lookin out Sis.
Teeg420 too 4 that matter .

Not alot left for me to say except - maybe you can get answers outa the Can-Fan ppl via phone ??? I'll never know though = I'm deaf .
Crispi

Habeeb - Relax bro. - come on over n puff a fatty . :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts