What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MK-ULTRA main-line in coco

iwantmorebuds

She is very Nice man! Are you going to take 2 clones from her right?

No i planned but havent got time for it, and my box is full so im going to top again and let her do her things before switching to floweing. I think its not gonna take more than 7-10 days

Last edited:

iwantmorebuds

Here we go
picture.php

iwantmorebuds

well, she is was transplanted from 6l pot to the final 15l autopot yesterday and did some lst todayi let her her things for two weeks before connecting to the system.
picture.php

She has the final 8 top as well, nodes and older fans renoved.
picture.php
picture.php

iwantmorebuds

Time to up!
She is coming along nicely. Little bit hungry for ca/mg. I have to be careful with my calmag because it has too much N. So im thinking to switch to my old tap water. I will see. Going to switch to flowering this week and im going turn on the autopot after a couple of days from now.
picture.php

picture.php

Have a nice weekend folks! :smokeit:

CalMag

Veteran
Time to up!
She is coming along nicely. Little bit hungry for ca/mg. I have to be careful with my calmag because it has too much N. So im thinking to switch to my old tap water. I will see. Going to switch to flowering this week and im going turn on the autopot after a couple of days from now.View Image
View Image
Have a nice weekend folks! :smokeit:

They looks good man, which calmag do you use? I use the one from ionic and it works just fine, i add allways a 0.15 to all my feed to prevent any def, if you use AN for calmag than i think that N is way too high 4-0-0 , AN say that this product is better than all the others top competitors.. i just smiled when i read it.. But it works surelly, probably you need to calculate how much grow nutes you need to add later and think if P-k are low later mixing them together if you use the current Ec.

Have a Nice weekend bro!

iwantmorebuds

Yeah i havent got any problem now. I just wondered if i do... Im useing unknown mono type ca and mg. It works i just dont want to go crazy with n :)

iwantmorebuds

Well, lady doing her things nicely. She loves the autopot thats sure. I did some more lst to opened her a little bit more and also moved a branch in the centre. Picture speaks.
picture.php

slipdefeu

Hey!

Good job man, same distance between branches, perfect canopy :tiphat:

i'd like to do the same but i'm too lazy for sure :biggrin:

I'll take a look at your mk by now :)

tschuss!

iwantmorebuds

Hey!

Good job man, same distance between branches, perfect canopy :tiphat:

i'd like to do the same but i'm too lazy for sure :biggrin:

tschuss!
Hey! Welcome on board :tiphat:
Its not a big work man, i dont think its more than 10 minutes couple of times :)
Top, clearing overleft branches 3minutes first time
Lst 10 minutes 2nd time
Top and some more lst 10 minutes again and here ya go ;)
For me before i had my autopot system actually the feeding needid more time before than any lst or topping. So i just mean it not that much work as it seems

iwantmorebuds

MK ultra coming along nicely
All side branches and nodes cleared up again.
picture.php
picture.php

Edit: Actually i just realized there are 9 tops lol i missed to cut off one branch

slipdefeu

I know ;)
Most of time i put clones to bloom, with different ages, offen with newz i didn't ran before ^^
Difficult to anticipate and maintain a nice canopy because i put too much strains :biggrin:
When you have same age plants yep that's nice to train them to optimize, when you have one plant you just have to do that, is it the only one plant in your box?
:tiphat: