What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
that's one of the better new cuts I grabbed recently, really good smoke and it was a preroll that I smoked from a legal farm... If I was working there I might never roll another joint for myself, lazy bastard that I am...
She is a finicky one that’s for sure. Not what I would call an easy grower. Her genetics just seem to be a bit fucked.
Disappointing that people are using her to breed with.

This is one example of her quirks

400F69D7-F97E-444B-89AE-A51187EAC2B9.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...it actually rained last night...a staggering 1/100th of an inch! i'll no doubt be cleaning up flood damage all day...done! that was easy...loading up the led room with plants today after they get pruned and cuts taken...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well we are getting somewhere now. Electrical going in and then I’ll have a dedicated well to supply the plants.
Funny, $8,500 for a new well and pressure tank and they set it on f’ing cinder blocks.
P.S. yes that’s a floor drain and I’m very happy about that.

View attachment 18842275
4000 bux per cinder block seems steep

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
She is a finicky one that’s for sure. Not what I would call an easy grower. Her genetics just seem to be a bit fucked.
Disappointing that people are using her to breed with.

This is one example of her quirks

View attachment 18842201
best best quality cuts are always messed up and usually poor yielding.

that's how the cherry pie grows, looks like it has Russets when it don't...

my RS-11 is still in cubes...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: just about ready to load the led room up with plants...all pruned and cuts taken,just need to move them,feed them,and spray them....and remember to plug the lights in...then time to clean the veg tent and move the next batch of plants in there...