Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > Why seperate women?

Thread Title Search
Why seperate women? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-31-2013, 10:04 PM #41
Jellyfish
Invertebrata intoxica

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
Am I supposed to believe that's you, Blue Berry? That pic is all over the 'net, so I call bullshit. This is probably more like it-
Jellyfish is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-01-2014, 12:22 AM #42
Harry Gypsna
Dirty hippy Bastard

Location: Outside BodyShop, with a Tin Whistle and a dog on a piece of string
Harry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant future

I have asked my sister, numerous times, to stop posting pics of me drunk, at our Brother's wedding, on Facebook.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-01-2014, 07:39 AM #43
Clarence
FUZZY WUZZY

Clarence Is A Red Fuzz'Dup MuppetClarence Is A Red Fuzz'Dup MuppetClarence Is A Red Fuzz'Dup MuppetClarence Is A Red Fuzz'Dup MuppetClarence Is A Red Fuzz'Dup MuppetClarence Is A Red Fuzz'Dup MuppetClarence Is A Red Fuzz'Dup MuppetClarence Is A Red Fuzz'Dup MuppetClarence Is A Red Fuzz'Dup MuppetClarence Is A Red Fuzz'Dup MuppetClarence Is A Red Fuzz'Dup Muppet
Why seperate women?

Well consider this forum much like your grow room. Now sometimes you want an area for the women so they do not get pollinated. In comparison this is an area where cyberpregnancy or cyberly transmitted infections cannot happen. The are dangerous things cyber-pregnancy and cyberly transmitted infections and can happen to any of you. This forum has carefully been coded with cyber condom coding (CCC) to stop the cyber sperm and cyber crabs penetrating through the keys of the computer into unsuspecting lady fingers.

Or...it's just another forum with a title that directs a specific group of people to a place of common interests.

Although I likethe cyberpregnancy idea better.

I had noticed that there also not a forum for hermaphrodites ( She-men ). I mean come onWTF!! i need to speak to admin......jokes!

Cheers

SI POST FATA VENIT GLORIA NON PROPERO

Last edited by Clarence; 01-01-2014 at 07:53 AM..
Clarence is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-01-2014, 10:11 AM #44
Harry Gypsna
Dirty hippy Bastard

Location: Outside BodyShop, with a Tin Whistle and a dog on a piece of string
Harry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarence View Post
Why seperate women?

Well consider this forum much like your grow room. Now sometimes you want an area for the women so they do not get pollinated. In comparison this is an area where cyberpregnancy or cyberly transmitted infections cannot happen. The are dangerous things cyber-pregnancy and cyberly transmitted infections and can happen to any of you. This forum has carefully been coded with cyber condom coding (CCC) to stop the cyber sperm and cyber crabs penetrating through the keys of the computer into unsuspecting lady fingers.

Or...it's just another forum with a title that directs a specific group of people to a place of common interests.

Although I likethe cyberpregnancy idea better.

I had noticed that there also not a forum for hermaphrodites ( She-men ). I mean come onWTF!! i need to speak to admin......jokes!

Cheers
Jesus this thread has more twists and turns than an episode of Lost. We've had Gender issues and the need for a womens forum, then it went a bit food network, and now we've got fucking cyber crabs.
Happy new year.
Now I'm off, lest I catch a dose of the cyber-clap.

Old 01-02-2014, 03:27 AM #45
supermanlives
Banned

supermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond repute
in my grow room I can kill the females I don't like lol. see what happens when yall let us guys in .
supermanlives is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-02-2014, 03:37 AM #46
Andyo

Andyo is a name known to allAndyo is a name known to allAndyo is a name known to allAndyo is a name known to allAndyo is a name known to allAndyo is a name known to allAndyo is a name known to allAndyo is a name known to allAndyo is a name known to allAndyo is a name known to allAndyo is a name known to all
nasty

Its the nasty silent farts they do...

Old 01-02-2014, 05:27 AM #47
Sativa Dragon
Banned

Sativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of light
There nastier because they hold them in all day while at work and then blow there colons out when they get home.

Peace
Sativa Dragon is offline Quote

Old 01-02-2014, 08:31 PM #48
Sativa Dragon
Banned

Sativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellyfish View Post
I cannot believe this lame thread is four pages long. If you're a female, and you don't want to be in the Women's Forum, don't. And if you want to be in any other forum on ICMAG, what/who's stopping you?
With a comment like that, you could not have possibly read this awesome thread, it has evolved from the OP original message ito a lot awesome topics, Like food

Dummie

Peace

Old 01-02-2014, 08:48 PM #49
Jellyfish
Invertebrata intoxica

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
Yeah, food. Awesome topic.
Jellyfish is offline Quote

Old 01-02-2014, 09:02 PM #50
Sativa Dragon
Banned

Food

Nom Nom Nom!!!