What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Biker Kush V2.0

gmanwho

Veteran
I topped out at 4 ML's a gallon with the calmag. I've never gone to the extreme of 6-8. Although some get away with it I won't go that high with calmag.

always ran 5mil per gal. i know some who run 10-15 mil per gal every feed with chem d an similar in coco. Anycase.. b-safe

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Another Thank you Third, for doing this great documented test grow on the Biker Kush V2.0

My pleasure KG. I should have a few more pics to add in another 70 days or so. Finally was able to get some more into flower.

Looking forward to running you and Horti's collab on the BK x Starbud.

picture.php

nickman

Veteran
I wanted to grab a pack of these but they're sold out where I get my seeds... I'll just get his headbanger instead, ... The star bud crossed to biker sounds really good... I was also amazed that I got 9 females out of 11 seeds, that's awesome... U kill it 3rd...

That's looks biker kush looks swole.I wish I could of ran her, I wait around the computer for three days waiting for the drop. I scored two packs of her, but got robbed by the bitch ass site owner djk5.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Oh hey, this thread again...

Got another BK2 in flower so there will be new pics a comin'. First time being run from clone.

Early flower day 32

picture.php

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Looking forward to see how she will finish from your cut.

She looks realy happy and promising

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Shit is looking sweet 3rd. Have you noticed a change in appearance of the nugs on the cut's compared to the seed plant. I notice it in my grows a lot. It's hard to get buds to look exactly like previous runs when that's what you try to do. I mean for the most part they look the same except for the minor differences here and there.
How many seeds to you pop to find this pheno? Are the other pheno's similar or is this one really special. Sorry bout all the questions, but when I see a comment that rings true " looks to be a great og seed line" it really sparked my interest.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I think she looks even better grown from your selected cut.

more natural style look.

Big up ThirdCoast making here shine

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Wow 3rd great show !

Karma thank you man, you did an amazing job on this 2nd release of Biker v2 ;)

Look like from clone it got less yield & more of that classical OG structure we all know, a true Killer OG in seed form is born, thanks again !

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Shit is looking sweet 3rd. Have you noticed a change in appearance of the nugs on the cut's compared to the seed plant.
Thanks frank. The jury is still out on that. On this plant I would say appearance did change a little bit but I have a couple plants on another table on 19 days behind this girl that look identical to the seed run.

I notice it in my grows a lot. It's hard to get buds to look exactly like previous runs when that's what you try to do. I mean for the most part they look the same except for the minor differences here and there.
How many seeds to you pop to find this pheno? Are the other pheno's similar or is this one really special.
I popped the whole pack but ended up with 3 females that were identical, no variation at all.

Sorry bout all the questions, but when I see a comment that rings true " looks to be a great og seed line" it really sparked my interest.

Most definitely a great OG seed line, at least from my experience.:tiphat:

I think she looks even better grown from your selected cut.

more natural style look.

Big up ThirdCoast making here shine

All thanks goes to you brother. Thanks for creating these beauties and thanks again for giving them to me so I could make her shine.:)

Wow 3rd great show !

Karma thank you man, you did an amazing job on this 2nd release of Biker v2 ;)

Look like from clone it got less yield & more of that classical OG structure we all know, a true Killer OG in seed form is born, thanks again !

Thank you. I'll get some current pics this weekend of both runs which are currently at day 63 and 44.

Day 44 plants are looking more like my seed run which is funny cause they had early issues in flower like my seed run which slowed(stunted)stretch. I have a hard time with these girls, I think I'm just scared to keep upping the CalMag but I think they really need super high levels.

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Yes the Chem/OG/Sour pool need quite high level of Calmag for sure...

But maybe Karma tried also to work out the lanky OG structure when he bred his Biker line

Good luck on those homie :tiphat: