What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor + greenhouse regular + auto 2013 for myself and social canabis club

THC123

Veteran
Update part 8

picture.php

amnesia mom

picture.php

revegging beso

picture.php

happy bro

picture.php

sour bubble

picture.php

revegging spg

Last edited:

THC123

Veteran
thx bro

I harvested one half of the earliest auto mazar, she is ripe enough and I was getting too much mold , cuz i harvested now mold is kept to a minimum.

The weird thing is the other half, 3 big long colas , are two weeks behind on the other half, luckily no mold and we will be getting drier weather.

She looks and smells like the skunky pheno of mazar i know.

Here some pictures of the branches I harvsted.
I will probably harvest the big devil friday also because of mold.

She is leafy but the buds are frosty and compact

picture.php

picture.php

mold always begins like this, it is a treacherous mold that is difficult to spot

picture.php

picture.php

frosty sticky smelly goodness

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey THC,

Loving the update(s) almost as packed as your GH :biggrin:

Aside from the thread with autos grown last year (or what it 2 yrs?) a bit more to the South than you, I think this is one of the more comprehensive auto grows on ICM this year. And sure they're bigger :yes:

It would be great to hear your opinions (flo time, mold resistance, flav, and smoke) on the varieties you're growing this year, once they're all chopped and properly dry.

i will use the heater at night , summers are humid here

Wouldn't a dehumidifier be better to fight the mold? In my experience humid + high temp = mold. Just a thought.

Fingers crossed for more dry weather your way, from now till October! :tumbleweed:

B

THC123

Veteran
My dehumidifier is way to weak to work in the greenhouse , later when i have more money i will buy a heavy duty one.

I have found that heating at night with lots of ventilation also dries up te air and this way I always harvest almost mold free in octobre, but of course genetics play a big role as well

I have had to harvest the big devil today because she was getting way too much mold. I already removed buds every day for the last few days.

It Has also started raining AGAIN......humidity is 70% in my home

trichs are mostly milky so should be good

She makes fat compact greasy nugs and smells melony.

She could have gone one more week.....

Also good to mention that she is fast, she was planted 10th of april so this one is 3 months from seed to bud

picture.php

picture.php

She had lots of spots like these. This year I forgot to preventively treat the plants in veg against mold. This way they dont mold so easily on the stem. Stupid stony me.

I will be sure to treat my non autos untill flowering starts

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

all these buds had mold

And after cleaning this had to be thrown away -->

THC123

Veteran
Part 2

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I could use some dry weather for the next few weeks.... I have a auto mazar that needs 10 more days but also start gettng mold, what a shitty summer.

Hazeo

Veteran
Hey THC123,
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]preventively treat the plants in veg against mold. This way they dont mold so easily on the stem[/FONT]
c´mon....! -what is it :D

common horsetail? :dunno:

greets
hazeo

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Hi THC123

Following with interest... ;)

You know about that new product to zap mold, a UV light you shine over the plant ?

I like fires more than electric heaters, for greenhouse and drying room, a "log burning stove" seems to do a very good job of warming and drying the atmosphere, better than an electric fire IMO, it draws some of the air out up the flue, but you may run into problems getting the hot chimney out of a plastic greenhouse roof ...

tc
c

Hazeo

Veteran
I really like the UV-C units!
I bought the strip light housing & flourescent uv-c light itself from two sellers on amazon for 31€ total (including shipping)!
-it´s really worth every cent.

okay, i think it wont be the master-plan to prevent the calyx-based rot in buds or similiar rot-issues imo. but its veery effective against powdery mildew! (and general cleaning/desinfection)

...i like the idea with the stove! IT produces very dry heat; well-placed with a vent behind it and a good further air-distribution... :)

greets
Hazeo

chak-ra

Veteran
Hi y'all

Little update on the greenhouse and the strains therein.

First of , Frisian Dew by Dutch Passion, germ and pre-veg by THC123

16 beautiful ladies we have. You might notice some of them have cages build around them. They are so heavy the stems of some of them gave away. No bad, we fixed it properly. Because of the training to one corner of the pot, things were a little out of balance. They didn't receive enough wind either. So a combo of that gives us slightly less thick stems as they normal would have by now. This, and the ideal conditions for good exponential biomass growth makes it really a priority to get things straight again. Therefore the cages.
Also this enables us to train them more sideways while supporting the branches.

picture.php

picture.php

Pretty leaflets, no?

picture.php

Here we have the White Jones by Connaisseur Genetics.

picture.php

picture.php

Lovely!

Next up...

chak-ra

Veteran
Some more White Jones by Connaisseur Genetics

picture.php

Some Early Amnesia by Sunshineseedz, donated by THC123

picture.php

And last but not least, the autoflowers

We have here:

(Left) Auto Extreme by Dutch Passion (Right) Think Different by Dutch Passion.

picture.php

Auto Extreme are starting to flower, Think Different almost ready to harvest.

picture.php

When in suitable conditions, Think Different has 0 mold. Not even a tiny spec. We keep conditions here around 30-40% max humidity. So even in buds as thick as a soda bottle mold is nowhere to be found.

I'll upload some more pictures in a little while.

Oh, and by the way... It was hot to say the least last few days.

picture.php

chak-ra

Veteran
Some more of them autoflowers.

Due to the transplanting and the very low temperatures, several Think Different are small and will not yield more than 60g-70g. But small doesn't mean it isn't good and potent Cannabis.

Auto Extreme are a grand 40 cm larger than the Think Differents.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Next up...

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
hey chak-ra,
i am still liking that greenhouse a lot! thanks for sharing! :ying:
so nice to see the frisians growing up :)

easy :tiphat:

THC123

Veteran
Update part 1

beautiful plants chak-ra

I agree with you that under good conditions the Dutch Passion autoflowerers dont mold.

As a matter of fact, since it stopped raining and since we have been having dry sunny weather the mold has stopped, in 5 days I only found one lil moldy bud so that is good news.

Of course also you greenhouse, which is as big as my hood :) has a very low biomass to volume ratio so humidity doesnt build up like in my Gh.

That being said, even when my greenhouse is empty the RH at night gets to 80-90% so I think where I live it is just more humid. I also dont have sun all day.

Next year I will grow more dutch passion autos but less strains one or two so that height differences are less great.
Some plants have less light because of bigger plans in front of them

Hey THC123,
Quote:
Originally Posted by THC123 View Post
preventively treat the plants in veg against mold. This way they dont mold so easily on the stem
c´mon....! -what is it

common horsetail?

No I use rovral SC a fungicide and i treat the plants just before flowering. This greatly reduces stem-calyx based mold.

Now for the new update

I have been wanting to post this for a few days so the pics are a few days old but i just dont have much time lately

I harvested 60% of the auto sad, the other half needs 2 more weeks, something very common in
picture.php
autos

picture.php

Fluffy sad buds(forgive the pun) they smell and look great but are really small this auto will maybe yield 15 grams

picture.php

overview
picture.php

THC123

Veteran
Update part 2

picture.php

picture.php

Very nice auto mazar

It has super frosty compact buds and 0 mold, could be harvested now but I will let her go a bit longer

Smells fruity

picture.php

overview right side, as you can see some autos are fucking huge

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

THC123

Veteran
Update part 3

picture.php

Another auto mazar

This one has fat buds and needs one more week

Some buds are as big as a beer can and they smell really afghan like, the mazar smell I know

This is the afghan pheno and has close to no mold

picture.php

picture.php

2 other auto mzars

these are also afghan dominant but skunkier then the other one

These 2 have had a bit of mold and I will probably have to harvest them a bi earlier

picture.php

auto extreme, this one will yield nicely but still needs quite a bit

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts