What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Endur's, Light Depo/ Outdoor Grow....2013

Endur

Veteran
Lookin good up in dem hills buddy ..... You think you could snap a pic of the tent w your tarp ON ..... Curious how you got yours set up ...... Im trying to rig one up in August to the inside so it's not too obvious

Here is the Hoop with the tarp pulled.....

picture.php

Grow Hard my friends.

Endur

Terroir

awesome dude

following with major interest.

Any one ever do straight coco light dep? If so could someone point me in the direction of that thread.

Endur

Veteran
I also have been getting ready for my full season girls to be planted the last week in May/ first week in June.

18) 100 gallon smarties....filled with NorCal Mix.

picture.php

Endur

Endur

Veteran
Great work!!! Looking real nice and clean. I reckon next weeks update has a high chance of frost :)

I'm thinking it will to.

Just watered this evening, and they are showing some nice frost already.

Peace
Endur

talktosamson

Veteran
Endur, I'm doing light dep in the same if not very similar greenhouse. Did you do anything extra structurally? Does it hold the tarp ok with out much extra stress? Do you have a thought on what you might yeild?

Endur

Veteran
Endur, I'm doing light dep in the same if not very similar greenhouse. Did you do anything extra structurally? Does it hold the tarp ok with out much extra stress? Do you have a thought on what you might yeild?

Hey BUD....
The GH is decent....Not super rigid, but handles the weight just fine.

I didn't do anything to make it more structurally strong.

I have no clue on yield, but hope to pull at least 3.5 packs.
That's if they pop off, 4 oz's each....which should be easily accomplished.

Peace
Endur

warthog

Hey Endur! Glad i stumbled across your journal.. looks like a very impressive and humble grow bro.. I like your style! Everything is looking perfect too bro.. you give your ladies proper lovin..

glad im not all too late.. can't wait to see how those light dep blue cheese turn out :)

strongbox18

Can't wait to see how everything turns out with the NorCal mix man I really wanted to go through with getting some this year but looks like ill be waiting until next year to try it out. Looking forward to watching your show this year
Sb

talktosamson

Veteran
Got my house all up and the plants loaded into it today, will start pulling tarp this time next week, couldn't be more excited!! ENdur, do you put any fans for exhaust or anything for circulation inside your house? Also during the hot days, door open or closed? Thanks in advance brother, I am an expert outdoor grower but zero dep experience!

Endur

Veteran
Week 3, Update....Day 15 flower.

Plants are growing quick.
They are starting to stack, and show nice tricome coverage.

Today, while taking pics , after I pulled the tarp, the smell is really starting to get overwhelming strong.

Can't wait to see how fragrant they will be at the end of flowering.

So, on to the juicy pictures. :biggrin:

picture.php

Blue Cheese...
picture.php

HSwaggle X 98Bubba Kush...pheno1
picture.php

pheno2...
picture.php

Last edited: