What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Endur's, Light Depo/ Outdoor Grow....2013

talktosamson

Veteran
Who do you predict will come down first? Any ideas when the first one goes down? I'll be shocked if my boost lives out the rest of the month. The rain is coming, not for a few more weeks, but once it gets here, its not going anywhere. Farmers almanac says long, cold/wet winter coming down the pipes

Endur

Veteran
Who do you predict will come down first? Any ideas when the first one goes down? I'll be shocked if my boost lives out the rest of the month. The rain is coming, not for a few more weeks, but once it gets here, its not going anywhere. Farmers almanac says long, cold/wet winter coming down the pipes

The Raspberry will be first, coming down by the end of the month, right around the 27-30th....

Then my Hornsswaggle X Cherry Pie pheno#1, will probably be done around the second week of October.

Most, Cherry Pies, will be ready mid October....

And last year, I took my GSC the night of Halloween. but she was thrown out late, mid July.

Endur

Lazuli

all your plants look amazing endur how does that hindu kush & dc x calio smell anything coming through yet?

Chillb

Endur my man, this is impressive dude ... even inspiring ;) I got a little lady outside nearing harvest too, nycdxsd ... I be lucky if it goes till the end of the month ... good karma comin ur way ...

Keif

Bro! Finally just was able to read the whole thread. I love this shit. Glad to see a HUGE improvement over the old indoor grows I used to follow, youre gonna be rolling in buds soon!

Quick Question- Sorry if already answered. Where are the genetics from? Really diggin that pie!

A

AlterEgo860

damn dude talk about upgrading.. saw ur older stuff compared to now.. ur the fuckiin MAN

Brasilian

Psychedelic Marijuana passionate
Veteran
Hi Endur :wave:

Work at nothing short of impressive for the amount of cultivated plants and the results beyond imagination.:woohoo:
I can't think at the time that dedicated to defoliate all those peaks.

great compliments,I follow with great interest.

Good continuation. :dance013:

Reibsi

Damn fine looking grow Endur...Beautiful plants in a Beautiful setting... Good luck to you and your grow and take care and stay safe.

growbig789

yah will be great to see an update with all those great photos we know endur is taking :) hope harvest is going well. what do you have left out?

Cuttengrower

Had a question so I'm going to try my first shoot at light dep I was wondering I'm doing blue cheese as well what kind of stretch did u see with this strain?