What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tropical Growing

Hi Chaman,
yes buying those A/c units and the de-humdifier(s) sure does fel like you are paying for the flowers that you have grown, aarrggghhhh..... No thanks
Lucky for me that i have the a/c already and the de-humdifier the apartment block has to ..!! i think it was left here by another tennant..???

You will notice the difference with using the light box, i know i did it kept my plants smaller and alot more control.

ALso AGG like your work bro keep it up.

Peace to All

Thai Flowers

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hola everyone,
Hey Chaman,the first pic is TTT indeed.It´s a cross of one of my inbred(F3)Jack Herer/Corinto crossed to a White Rhino male :joint:
I´ll be back later to answer your questions my friends :wave:

G

guest123

hey guys , some nice shots around these parts i see ..
agg those are dragon fruit i m pretty sure , i have a huge stand of them in my garden , very pretty flowers arent they ??
ive grown a bit of african sativa here where i live , it seems to be happy here ... and they are always fun to grow ,, quite elegant the way the flowers form ...

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hola tod@s,
medjool,Wally...all the others:glad to see you!!
In the pic:
2 TRC Bluedancer cuttings and one cutting of the AUSSIE RED!!
Hey Chaman,first of all,tell us all what you know of the Aussie...please
I´ll add the rest of the story
This plant has an evil scent,one of the best "rubbed" smell that I´ve ever had

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here are the two cuttings made from the same broken branch of an outdoor plant....a rare Aussie from very old seeds,pure sativa IMO
The one in the right lives under natural light inside my house.The other one is flowering right now under a 600 HPS :woohoo:

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pic1:The indoor Aussie "Red"...she´s much darker than her indoor counterpart
Pic 2:Chaman´s Red x Gold colombians grown indoors under 600HPS from the beginning :yummy:

B

bonecarver_OG

chamans red - i wanna know more about that :D

beatyfull pics mate :D thanks for sharing ;)

peace

AGG

Veteran
Hello all

really nice plants raco & wallyduck

Thanks wallyduck You know why dragon fruit name?

peace

AGG

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
looking good red! they seem like they are holding a kick ass high :D

how tall are those plants? the colombian sativas i have did not grow tall at all, about 4 feet only. kind of dissapointed :D i was hoping for one of those monsters la mano negra grew in los pirineos! lol... i can dream...

edit: by the way, mr. Raco, if it is not too much trouble, can you tell me a bit about those strains Venezuela and Del Monte that Chaman showed in his seedlings pics? Thank you :)

paz y luz.

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
...con mucho gusto PVR,con mucho gusto :wave: :D
What I call "Venezolana",was a strain given to me as old seeds,from Venezuela...one of the best outdoor plants I´ve ever seen...one semi abandoned cutting from an indoor plant given in June to a friend yielded 620 grams outdoors,dry and fully manicured.According to knowledgeable oldtimers,this plant could easily be "CRIPI" x pure line sativa(VNZ,Colombia??)
I lost this line due to stupidity,and I blame myself and kick myself in the butt,cause I could easily keep cuttings and I did,but later missed the labels and stupid friends helped me to do more and more mistakes and bla bla bla....
The indor mother was crossed to my Destroyer male and those seeds were named "DelMonte" for a coupla reasons
I was lucky enough to have my Venezolana tasted by Jorge Cervantes,kaiki and other knowledgeable friends,and all them give a thumbs up :woohoo:
So...DelMonte no.1 is Venezolana x Destroyer,and it´s an indica/sativa hybrid,leaning to the sativa side(this destroyer male is very dominant)
Then I crossed a couple DelMonte females to a robust and healthy Deep Chunk male....I think hat Chaman has germinated some of these as well...jejje
I call these DeepMonte :D
...and regarding the DelMonte no.1:
There are only 10 seeds left and one male cutting (1 year old right now)
Charlie@CannaBioGen has 5 beans,Chaman has 3 and I have 2 and the male cutting :joint:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are some outdoor TTT(Tico´s Todo Terreno) buds.Plant sister of the indoor one shown^^

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
saludos Raco, gracias por su muy informativa respuesta :)

i feel your pain regarding the loss of the venezolana, it would have been great to be able to grow it here in venezuela! it would give tons of inspiration to all of us new venezuelan growers. :D
there is a brand of fruit juices and caned vegetables here called Del Monte by the way!

i thought Cripi or Creepie was just a ´whatever name´ but this is the second time i hear someone speak about it with some property. could be a real strain afterall! maybe mr. Redrider could find some colombian cripi sometime in the future.

i was just recently told of some old time growers living in a mountain town close to where i am, about 2 hour drive, i should go pay them a visit and see what kind of trees are they growing, maybe do a little seed-exchange with them. maybe they have the original Venezolana! i am extra optimistic :p

gracias de nuevo.

paz y luz!

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is one of the first pics that I posted on Chaman´s thread "Colombian sativa",unfortunately gone with OG :badday:

G

guest123

hey guys ,
agg , im not sure why the call the dragon fruit that ,, im guessing with the flower coming out at night it must be pollenated by a nigh t time insect , maybe a moth , i speculate ...
sativas outdoor in the tropics , out in the feild ,, boy they seem quite at home dont they ,....
first pic is a ducksfoot plant in full veg ,, boy the y get some size about them dont they ...

next is an empty feild awaiting planting ...

ill let the others speak for themselves

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WOW Wally!!!
qwak qwak!! :yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks:
Here´s the "Venezolana" no.2

Latest posts

Latest posts