What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Eugen's Outdoor 50N Guerilla

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
thanks idiit.

spot 6:
acapulco gold
in front, two MMs in back:
picture.php

acapulco gold:
picture.php

manitoba medicine pics:
picture.php

picture.php

MM bud:
picture.php

that's it from spot 6.
stay tuned for pics from spot 5.

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
spot 5 front view: the first plant is heri x mm:
picture.php

spot 5, side view:
picture.php

Manitoba Medicines:
picture.php

this MM got some support with zip ties... i should have done this on the rocket chunk as well (pics in next post).:
picture.php

acapulco gold in the native soil, no loosing the soil, nothing:
picture.php

to be continued

Last edited:

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
spot 5, update 2/2: all pics were taken yesterday in the real late evening:

spot 5 view from back, first plant is an indoor mum followed by a tall rocket chunk 2 and another rocket chunk 2 (which unfortunately got messed up by the wind.. i should have supported her somehow...):
picture.php

nice rocket chunk 2:
picture.php

this one was very nice and tall as well, shame there are not any useful sticks lying around that spot. and bringing some bamboo sticks in the backpack doesn't sound very guerilla like... hehe.

picture.php

a tall acapulco gold male has been pulled. this def. should have been the last male remaining.

that's it for today. feedback is always appreciated.
easy

lob19

Veteran
Great plants with lot of potential but some leaves seem to lean to the ground quite a bit. Are they over-watered? I know it's been raining way to much in my area...

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
hi lob19,
take a seat ;)
overwatered? i wouldn't think so. actually i am afraid they are gonna dry up if a real summer decides to turn up...
it has been very hot for a couple of days over here. with nearly no rain. and i don't water the plants at all. since it's impossible for me to water them due to location etc.
luckily there will be no rain for a couple more days, followed by only some light rains on the weekend. which is good for my manitoba medicine buds but probably not as good for the bigger plants...

they are just tiered as f*ck, i guess. it was around 9 o'clock in the evening after a long sunny day... next time i will take shots in the hot daytime again. ;)

yeah lots of potential. but it all could be gone just like that... unfortunately.

THC123

Veteran
Du bist ja wirklich einen guten Guerilliagrower, ich bin stolz über wie die Pflanzen aussehen!!!!:woohoo::woohoo:

In english/

You are a really good guerillagrower, you really do the strains justice

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
over and out: i wanna see how the spots turn out myself, too!!!!! but outdoor guerilla stylee you never know.

thc123: coming from the guy who bred the MM beans: thanks man! i am glad you like to see your babies in my gardens. :good:
as i said: lots of sunshine over here.. but tomorrow there will be some rain and over the weekend maybe very little as well. i think i am gonna cut off one of the fat main buds off the MM tomorrow...

rosetta: i am also interested in the acapulco gold. but more in the one on spot 6, the biig one. ;) i haven't smoked this bud for years. i am not sure if i mentioned it but i smoked it back in london a few years ago. i got the seeded buds from some hippie commune living outside the big city, a bit north. the youngsters were growing indoors and the old guys in hoophouses/greenhouses. they simply called the weed "acapulco gold"... which means to me: oldschool weed.
i can't wait to finally smoke some of it again. here is a very old pic of the buds that i got the seeds from... you can tell: it was grown by some lazy hippies :biggrin: germination rates were not great. so i am glad that i got some females out of it.

picture.php

thanks for the comments, keep the feedback coming if ya feel like it ;)
easy

anchient

looks great! i like the ac. gold. i used to grow it a time ago. made you laugh alot and eat alot of food. big plants! save the strain, if you can. great pics! great luck anchient

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
hey guys,
please... lets get together for a little rain dance... please. it has been close to the hottest weekend ever in my area... plants are thirsty as f'ck :(
but i am sure the good spots (the ones pictured above, recently) are going to look nicer. but these ones need water badly... luckily i can see lightning already. hopefully some rains between this crazy heat... and all will be good than...

spot 2: 2 super skunk clones followed by 3 warlock clones in the back
picture.php

picture.php

spot 1: these indor mums need rain badly
picture.php

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
still spot 2: super skunk, 3x warlock in back
picture.php

picture.php

spot 0: this mirre x mm was f'cked with by winds or most likely deer but it is fighting back, the right side looks quite good considering... (next pic)
i guess budding has slowed down because of lack of water. hell i wished i could plant those plants in gardens and not guerilla stylee like i have to do it... shame.

picture.php

picture.php

still the mirre x mm different angle:
picture.php

that's it. lets hope for some rain and all will look good again next week... i am not joking... lets get dancing... plants are dying! hehe
easy everyone

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
it just started raining heaavily.
probably tomorrow night as well. we are all good again, the pictured were taken today 2pm, rain started now (10 pm).
thanks for joining in the dance. all those stoned people around the world and their thoughts maybe were the little drop that started the rain...
anyways.
take care everyone

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
They look wonderful ! Yeah man, I feel you, the drought has destroyed the crops in my country, only a week of rain in 3 months and temps of 35-42*C... Fortunately cannabis is more forgiving but let's hope for some rain now and a dry autumn ! Best of luck Eugene !

Phantomx

:jump: rain ! I'm very happy you got some rain when it was needed the most. Nice plants by the way :biggrin: My plants are now also about two weeks without rain, but I think they should be fine. This hot sahara winds are really raising the temps right now. It's funny the heat has hit Germany earlier and harder than us.

Viel Glüch und wenig Schimmel für den Rest der Saison.

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
hey guys,
i had a magical time at the aba shanti soundsystem at this years nottinghill carnival. i was lucky enough to smoke some super funky dank that i and i enjoyed a lot. this soundsystem brings the heaviest bass to the carnival its just crazy. i really enjoy it every year with a few friends i met over the years there. thanks again for the fine smoke, you know who you are. big up yourself anytime :tiphat:
some tunes so you know what i am talking about: 1 million people, 50 soundsystems + carnival through the streets, madness
http://youtu.be/cLERbP4bMYU

tonight i went to the spot with the 2 manitoba medicines (the ones with the hats on, hehe) and took most of their buds off... saw some moldy spots, thats why they had to be taken down... mroe rain is coming our way. which is good for this "little" fella...
this plant has the size of a king size xxl bed at least and is nearly as tall as i am.

spot 6, acapulco gold
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

yeah that is one plant on the pics and sorry for the quality and night shot... should have still some time in season for better pics.... ;)

greetings

Last edited: