What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GCG and Boobs's 2012 NorCal Organic Outdoor: The Foothill Fetish

thaicat

View Image

Look for a 2013 thread soon.

:tiphat:

I saw on another thread, you disagreed with a guy on schedule. I, too found myself jumping the gun and planting a small flat. About the time I watered them in, I realized how early I was. I'm not interested in having 4' plants at the beginning of March. I just want to have a number of thriving starts to put out.

The beans I planted are homemade and insignificant. I plan to get serious the beginning of March and plant/start taking clones about beginning-mid May.

I, for one, would be interested in what schedule you abide by. My climate/Season is very similar to your State.

CanniDo Cowboy

Veteran
Instructions
1: Open your computer's Internet browser by clicking on the program's icon on your computer's desktop. This applies to both Windows and Mac platforms.

2: Enter maps.google.com/maps in your Internet browser's URL box.

3: Press the “Enter” or “Return” key. The Google Maps website will load in the browser.

4: If the view is not already a photograph of the United States, click “Satellite,” located in the upper right corner of the map displayed on your screen, .

5: Enter your address in the box next to the wording “Google maps” at the top of the screen.

6: Click “Search Maps.” Your house's location and photograph will appear on the map in the right-hand section of the screen.

7: Zoom in on the picture to pinpoint your house's location by using the slide on the side of the map. You will see a close-up photograph of your house.

8: Click on the link “Report a problem” in the bottom right corner of the screen.

9: A dialog box will appear--“Report a problem with the map.”

10: Use your computer's mouse to drag the orange oval on top of the red oval.

11: Click “Other” from the drop-down arrow list of options.

12: Enter “Security Concern,” “Remove my house's image from your Google Maps/Google Street View system” or other similar wording in the box. Include your email address.

13: Click the check box by the words “Email me when the problem is resolved.”

14: Click “Report problem” to submit the photograph removal request.

Read more: How to Remove a Home's Photo from Google Maps | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_5859880_remo...#ixzz2JCD63c1S
^^
So, in order to get your Google Earth property photo removed from their internet site which btw, you didnt approve in the first place, you are now required, via the same internet, to give up even more property info such as physical address, email address etc? The end result would seem to be even more attention brought to your property, photo successfully removed or not.

LOL That's like you having a secret, it unknowingly being displayed by PERSONS UNKNOWN for all the world to see, and then be required to give the same PERSONS UNKOWN even more info to maintain your secrecy. Meanwhile, your secret...is out...CC

talktosamson

Veteran
My update on google earth is so bad this last year. You can see both my cars, both my dogs and me walking across the field....along with all our plants.

S

SeaMaiden

Instructions
1: Open your computer's Internet browser by clicking on the program's icon on your computer's desktop. This applies to both Windows and Mac platforms.

2: Enter maps.google.com/maps in your Internet browser's URL box.

3: Press the “Enter” or “Return” key. The Google Maps website will load in the browser.

4: If the view is not already a photograph of the United States, click “Satellite,” located in the upper right corner of the map displayed on your screen, .

5: Enter your address in the box next to the wording “Google maps” at the top of the screen.

6: Click “Search Maps.” Your house's location and photograph will appear on the map in the right-hand section of the screen.

7: Zoom in on the picture to pinpoint your house's location by using the slide on the side of the map. You will see a close-up photograph of your house.

8: Click on the link “Report a problem” in the bottom right corner of the screen.

9: A dialog box will appear--“Report a problem with the map.”

10: Use your computer's mouse to drag the orange oval on top of the red oval.

11: Click “Other” from the drop-down arrow list of options.

12: Enter “Security Concern,” “Remove my house's image from your Google Maps/Google Street View system” or other similar wording in the box. Include your email address.

13: Click the check box by the words “Email me when the problem is resolved.”

14: Click “Report problem” to submit the photograph removal request.

Read more: How to Remove a Home's Photo from Google Maps | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_5859880_remo...#ixzz2JCD63c1S

^^
So, in order to get your Google Earth property photo removed from their internet site which btw, you didnt approve in the first place, you are now required, via the same internet, to give up even more property info such as physical address, email address etc? The end result would seem to be even more attention brought to your property, photo successfully removed or not.

LOL That's like you having a secret, it unknowingly being displayed by PERSONS UNKNOWN for all the world to see, and then be required to give the same PERSONS UNKOWN even more info to maintain your secrecy. Meanwhile, your secret...is out...CC

Uh, you're sitting there using this very same internet, right? If they have it in a picture, "they" already know the physical address. I don't expect Google to come raid me or rip me. Please tell me you don't think that using a proxy will save you. If so, you might want to learn about CALEA and the equipment that's already installed in every ISP's central office, across the nation, that gives the feds their own direct access.

Besides, I came 'out' last year, so, it's not a secret anymore. :)

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
just checked google maps and they havent updated my area in 2 years....so my property still has a virgin look with NO smartpots lol..

but yea you can definately see what some of the neighbors are up to!

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
Just an heads up......
the more you look at an area on google the quicker they update the satellite information on that area.

If you dont want your grow on google earth, then dont try to find it.

M

mr.shiva

GCG and Boobs's 2012 NorCal Organic Outdoor: The Foothill Fetish

I'm just going to cover my entire property with foil to, um lock in the freshness :)

Don't try and out google the googled. You just get googly eyes ogling you back.