What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

18 x 200 gal smartpots, Northern California, LVPK, Cherry Kush, OG kush, LA Con

T

Trinity Gold

Hey you should stop worrying so much about what you feed your plants and build your plants from down low...4th of july weekend and going IN to 3 gallon pots? I would keep some lights on 24/0 on those plants till mid august to make up for lost time if I were you...

Y4P215 - Bro I love black gold...Over 60 pallets of it this year :D

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Hey 215...Butt County...Ah, my ol stompin grounds...Ya must be fishin L. Horoville?? LOL Anyhoo...lookin stellar! CC

yea man that lake is huge....we are newbs to butte but hes already pretty cool with a few of the locals...gotta watch out for the "butants"....

CanniDo Cowboy

Veteran
yea man that lake is huge....we are newbs to butte but hes already pretty cool with a few of the locals...gotta watch out for the "butants"....

I moved off the hill a while back...Got tired of the political bs and medieval thinking of DA Ramsey. What an idiot. Talk about the epitome of Reefer Madness! He needed to go away years ago. Sounds like the fellas are making progress with forcing him and Butte County to recognize, respect and honor the wishes of the Prop 215 voters. With Butte County tho, ya never know...good luck! CC

R

Rysam

Dark Canyon outta Concow is hopping hot right now for the bass. I've had the kayak out just about everyday and been nailing em.

Philbrook is open too, not many fish but a very nice attempt.

Fuck Ramsey.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
lake oroville is crackin right now! we were out BBQin and bassfishing last night...and getting drunk as fuck off jamesons, beers, and endless joints...i didnt catch anything but friends got some juvies..
julyoutdoorg016.jpg

the garden is looking good, plants are healthy, just wish they were a little bigger lol...but already planning for next year on how to start our veg earlier and add more amendments....as far as maximing commercial yield we didnt do so good....alot of our 200 gal pots we will be lucky to get 1- 2lbs each off them, especially the LA cons which have already started flowering. (apparently the local guys say its early and ready late september)....they arent that tall because we have been training them down but at least some are bushy....others are scrawny so our overall yield estimates are way down...but we dont really care we arent relying on this for money we both have dayjobs that pay us well enough...this is to pay a few bills and have a shit ton of good organic weed to smoke...

My best plants right now are the LVPK (gonna run a ton of this next year) and the cherry pies have made a nice recovery and are also loving the outdoor sun....
julyoutdoorg003.jpg

julyoutdoorg014.jpg

julyoutdoorg008.jpg

julyoutdoorg001.jpg

julyoutdoorg006.jpg

got them under watchful eye of CCTV and a benelli 12gauge shotgun...
julyoutdoorg010.jpg

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
julyoutdoorg015.jpg

some local hash i bought smells like blueberries....
my biggest plant, LVPK...
julyoutdoorg004.jpg

julyoutdoorg011.jpg

2nd biggest..cherry pie
julyoutdoorg013.jpg

i think this one is either OG or cherry...they look real similar..
julyoutdoorg012.jpg

julyoutdoorg002.jpg

in this picture the LA con is in the front...LVPK and OGs in background..
julyoutdoorg003.jpg

La Con starting to flower on us..just hit it with a bunch of nitrogen (FF grow big)..
julyoutdoorg009.jpg

R

Rysam

Looking sweet!

everything is similar in size to my own..that funky weather really slowed everything waaay down.

My HA OG's are starting to flower too, looking like some good smoke early!

Slangheat

Fuck bro, after seeing that pic I gotta get my ass up to the lake.. haven't been to L. Orovile in a while, used to go almost every day over summer to a buddy's houseboat.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
The plants all look super green and happy! Besides being big, I bet the LVPK shines through with final numbers.

:joint:

Lifebreather

Veteran
props brother, nice shop!

Glad to see you got your bases covered. Limits the possibility of disaster.

Eagerly awaiting the next installment.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
not sure how it was made im not too knowledgeable on hash...smells like the blue knight strain out of butte county blueberries and grapes...it doesnt bubble up though, smoked it with using the heated glass rod plunger that usually sizzles wax..
buttehash001.jpg

buttehash002.jpg

buttehash003.jpg

forgot to add that as of now there is only 17x200 gal smartpots....the extra plants are all going into 30s..should be another 5 or 6 of those....

Last edited:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmmh garden is filling up filling up nicely to say the least....but i gotte be honest i have more eyes for the pieces of hash ya showing off....hehehe ..boy some one gonne be stoned as hell ..keep it up :yes:

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
very nice surveillance setup.. wouldn't wana be the unlucky bastard who snoops thru that yard... bird shot bitch booooom i need me a 12gauge for the collection

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
^yea on top on the camera system my friend also has motion sensors hidden in the trees to the main entrance and its like having a little doorbell anytime something passes by there....plus he installled a system of fences so a ripper is gonna have to get over 2 different fences before he gets to the plants.....in order for someone to successfully rip the plot they are gonna need to back a truck straight through the fence and knock it over or something......last few weeks of harvest i will be joining him to cover the plot 24/7....gonna buy a trimpro and get that bud trimmed and dried and moved out of shop asap....

JOJO420

Veteran
NOOOO!!

NOOOO!!

gonna buy a trimpro and get that bud trimmed and dried and moved out of shop asap....
OMG, NOOO!!! Dont do it. A trimpro ruined 65lbs of tops for us.. The trimpro makes the buds have no flavor or smell. They look ok, but smoke worse than beasters. They get covered in this sap that kills the flavor n smell. I highly recommend a really good trim crew, human crew that is. Your buds will thank you. Take it from me, 65 lbs down the drain,lol..

G

Ganja D

^yea on top on the camera system my friend also has motion sensors hidden in the trees to the main entrance and its like having a little doorbell anytime something passes by there....plus he installled a system of fences so a ripper is gonna have to get over 2 different fences before he gets to the plants.....in order for someone to successfully rip the plot they are gonna need to back a truck straight through the fence and knock it over or something......last few weeks of harvest i will be joining him to cover the plot 24/7....gonna buy a trimpro and get that bud trimmed and dried and moved out of shop asap....

Dude,don't use a trim machine!! It will make your weed horrible and ruin all your hard work.

Latest posts

Latest posts