What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My backyard 2011

K

Karma Genetics

taking a seat in your greenhouse. ready for another paddi ganja forest.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wow, more than one page without pics, that doesnt seems like your style paddi bro!

best weekend wishes to all of you!

keat

Hi Paddi.
Seems like you got quite a fanclub here, remember u'r show from last year and it was impressive.
Good luck to you.

Blessings, K

rocket high

Veteran
Mon Paddi we need our fix of weed pic's lol.... last years show was outstanding and no doubt this year will be too :)

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Hi all good friends :):)

I´ve been busy getting older (50!) and married - Mrs. P gave me her yes the other day :):):)

Not much happening in the backyard - at least not when we´re talking canna...

A few small autos:

picture.php

picture.php

Here´s my play-material:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Still a lot of work to do here :cool:

picture.php

picture.php

Happy smoking sunday :rasta:

P :smoke:

L

lalandia

Yeah my new married brother (congrats) it takes some hard work to make good herbs, but in the end u'll be rewarded big time.

Good luck and grow in peace

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A bit late, but better than never, Happy Birthday Sir and may your marriage bring you all the
exquisite excitements a marriage should bring..My very best wishes for you and Mrs :)

:joint:

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Pad-di Pad-di Pad-di! And the crowd goes wild!

Everything is right with the world :D Best wishes brother and green peace! :lurk:

HFH 4life!

warthog

congratz Paddi ya old fart!:)... all those seedlings look great! i love the canna gardens mixed in the veg and fruit garden, awesome setup!

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
I´ve been busy getting older (50!) and married - Mrs. P gave me her yes the other day

Ha! I've got you beat by three years and I'm nearly a newly wed too! (Hey, why am I laughing?) You are only as old as you feel (thats why I like to feel Mrs Hopper. Oh yeah, that's why I'm Laughing!)

Love your greenhouse and all the plants ready to roll!

M

mugenbao

Been looking forward to this since your 2010 backyard thread. Looks like a great start, gonna be a great season!

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Congratulations Paddi!
I hope that your garden turns up even better than last year.