What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Treegrowing, Groundgrowing, Microgrowing. Danish, Finnish, Dutch, Autos.

G

Guest129216

ace thread bom, cant wait to follow this show..

AH:jump: The almighty Arcticsun has honored me with his presence.:tiphat:

Feel free to harazz my thread, as I have with yours.....:biggrin:

The show must go on:

I went up to the tree last night and put 14 plants there. Treegrowing sure is a lot of hard work.

There are 4 pots in the tree.

I will try to climb one of the surrounding trees to get a good picture of it. Here you can see all the buckets though.

First to the left is the 65 litre bucket with the Pk x Finx
First to the right is a 50 litre bucket

On top to the left is the 35 litre bucket.
On top to the right is the 90 litre bucket

Bomsebilete015-8.jpg

The Pk x Finx are doing fine. Still 20 plants there!:)

Bomsebilete014-4.jpg

In the 50 litre bucket next to the Pk x Finx:

Short Stuff
Blue Ryder(in the middle)
Short Stuff

Bomsebilete013-5.jpg

In the 35 litre bucket on top I put:

Danish Pot x Blue Ryder(all three plants)

Bomsebilete011-8.jpg

In the 90 litre bucket on top I put:

4 Diesel Ryders(row closest to tree)
4 Blue Ryder(row facing away from tree)

The sun has melted the pot. It used to be rectangular.....

Bomsebilete010-9.jpg

Bomsebilete016-3.jpg

After I was finnished with the planting I treated myself to a little reward....:smoweed: If you look closely you can see the 90 litre bucket up there. This the only spot where you can spot something up there. I'm going to have to do something about that I think. Not to worried though, as it is in the middle of the forrest.

Thyphoons probably going out later today.

polak

It will be a hard thing to bring so many liters of water so high. I had this idea once but gave up. Especially in the summer.

I have my fingers crossed for Your grow, good luck!

polak

G-ice

Nice looking tree grow guy. I've ventured into that idea before as well. Was quite successfull too. I got an oz and a 1/2 from a Hollands Hope girl in a 22litre bucket here in the UK so it will be interesting to see how your babies do in the 65 and 90.

Watering can be a pain if it hasn't rained in a few days. Fill a rucksack with as many litres as you can carry to complete the watering in one visit. Also be careful when feeding them nutes. Over feeding can easily occur if one pot is dripping down into one below it.

Other than that it's looking good and I'm excited to see how this goes. I'm here watching if you have any questions bro :)

:smoke out:

Grant

Glad to hear it! They are the ones I'm the most excited about I think.

I
:bongsmi:

:skiiing: :skiiing: :skiiing: :skiiing: :skiiing: :skiiing:

:wave: :thank you:

Hey Nukkis!!! How you've been? Excited to see you here.

Although when it comes to growing im pretty sure that NUKKUMATI IS THE BOMB

:biggrin:

I encountered a little problem. I found four-six bees in the tent when I was going to water yesterday. Pretty big ones, shiny yellow and black if you know which kind I mean.

One of them was charging at me so I just had to leave the perimeter. The trip up to where the tent is, is kind of difficult as it involves climbing, balancing, and Jumping. So It was a little stressful with a furious bee behind me. It went fine though.

I left the tent open, and put on a hood and some pants and went back up about a half hour later. There were still two there, but now on the outside of the tent. Hope they are not going to build a nest up there. Hopefully they were just disoriented because off the light, and they will leave me alone.

The plants are getting pretty big and drinks very much water, so I'm going too get them out as soon as possible. Afraid of rootbounding too.

Later ev.!:gday:

I don't know your feeling about chemical insecticides, but these days one spray will fix a bee problem.

G

Guest129216

Inspirational!

That's BOM Paulo....;)
Most interesting growlog this year for sure.

what a thoroughly fantastic adventure....tagged

Thx guys!:tiphat: It surely is a thouroughly fantastic adventure.:blowbubbles: :window: :blowbubbles:

It will be a hard thing to bring so many liters of water so high. I had this idea once but gave up. Especially in the summer.

I have my fingers crossed for Your grow, good luck!

polak

Yes. it will be hard. Kind of hoping for rain all summer since I've aready developed a kind of love/hate relationship with the tree......:xmastree:
Nice looking tree grow guy. I've ventured into that idea before as well. Was quite successfull too. I got an oz and a 1/2 from a Hollands Hope girl in a 22litre bucket here in the UK so it will be interesting to see how your babies do in the 65 and 90.

Watering can be a pain if it hasn't rained in a few days. Fill a rucksack with as many litres as you can carry to complete the watering in one visit. Also be careful when feeding them nutes. Over feeding can easily occur if one pot is dripping down into one below it.

Other than that it's looking good and I'm excited to see how this goes. I'm here watching if you have any questions bro

Nice to have an experienced treegrower present:) I have already been up there some times with a rucksack full of water. It dryes out up there faster than I expected. It's the wind that dryes it out a lot I think.

I have one q for you. Did you support the plant? It's so windy up there you know.....

I don't know your feeling about chemical insecticides, but these days one spray will fix a bee problem.

:wave:Hey grant! Thx for advice.
Seems like they are going away though. I didn't see any yesterday atleast.

I planted out my Thyphoons yesterday.

SPOT 7.

When it comes to sunlight, this spot is golden. Nowadays the sun is there from 5.30 until 21.30. I think maybe there will be sheep there later. Hope they don't show up.

I planted out 2 Thyphoons and 3 Purple Thyphoons in 3 holes. I was planning on growing more thyphoons, but I most have forgotten to sow more in all the strainchaos. Hope to get one nice male and four pretty females.....

The Purple Thyphoon pheno are seeds from a 22.August harvested plant in Denmark. Really hope they will finnish here too.

Here is a view of the spot and surroundings.

Bomsebilete024-3.jpg

Two Thyphoons:
Bomsebilete017-8.jpg

Two Purple Thyphoons:
Bomsebilete018-5.jpg

One Purple Thyphoon and it's roots:
Bomsebilete023-3.jpg

Bomsebilete021-1.jpg

:dance013: :dance013: :dance013:

Ovala Rastatajas probably going out later today.

Seedling

Wow Bom, you have really been busy!!

This will for sure be one show to watch. As for your question about the Typhoons, they will finish, have friends that has grown them out @65N and they finished with a good margin.

The old Farmer Nepals are crazy as well, 2 of mine showed sex(unfortunately males) after 2 weeks under 20/4 light and so did the FINX. Hopefully the remaining are females.

Keep up the good work mate!

Puffster

sweet show Bom, nice to see more of us norwegians going outdoors here @icmag :)

Good selection of spots as well, I am curious, how do you carry your seedlings to the patch? They are quite a good size so I figure you must have some kinda system

good luck og vokt deg for snutefaen :)

dyr

ICMag Donor
Looks nice bom, can't wait to see how purple thyphoon will do up there.

Here is that plant they are from(you asked me to post):

GL and happy growing ;)

InPotiTrust

Bom You've been killing it bro...Thanks for dropping by too...
Got my new gardens going good...About to do an update on my thread been so dam busy finally got a free day somewhat...

G

Guest129216

Wow Bom, you have really been busy!!

This will for sure be one show to watch. As for your question about the Typhoons, they will finish, have friends that has grown them out @65N and they finished with a good margin.

The old Farmer Nepals are crazy as well, 2 of mine showed sex(unfortunately males) after 2 weeks under 20/4 light and so did the FINX. Hopefully the remaining are females.

Keep up the good work mate!

Hey man!:wave: Yes I've been busy. I go to bed everynight with blisters on my hands and dirt under my nails. I love all kinds of gardening, so the spring is hectic. But I love the fact that I'm in a situation that allows me to work with soil so much.

Good news you had about Thyphoons:). Too bad about all your males.....

sweet show Bom, nice to see more of us norwegians going outdoors here @icmag

Good selection of spots as well, I am curious, how do you carry your seedlings to the patch? They are quite a good size so I figure you must have some kinda system

good luck og vokt deg for snutefaen

Hey puffster:wave: My seedlings are not that big I think. Maybe the picture lies....There are thirteen in the paperbag on the picture. Sometimes(depends on the spot) I put the paperbag in a black garbagebag.I don't bring them with me when I prepare the spot. It's just in and out. I try to be very cautios, cause it's when I'm planting them out I feel the most vonourable.

Bomsebilete008-7.jpg

Looks nice bom, can't wait to see how purple thyphoon will do up there.

Here is that plant they are from(you asked me to post):

GL and happy growing

:thank you: for posting Dyr.

I think it's so amazing that I'm growing seeds from that very plant.:jump:
GL and happy growing to you too!

very inspired indeed, one of the most exciting shit on ic right now!

keep it up crazy BOM!

Thx for kind words Suomi, There are crazy people from Finland too. theese guys are great:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iLIhLv8LuY
Guitar players from Finland playing Vivaldi.

InPotiTrust Bom You've been killing it bro...Thanks for dropping by too...
Got my new gardens going good...About to do an update on my thread been so dam busy finally got a free day somewhat...

Good things about your gardens man! Stay safe, and try to be as busy as you can:D

Put out 6 more plants today.

SPOT 8.

Not so much morning sun here, but there's no sheep. Saw a lot of deer tracks/shit though. Plants are situated in middle there somewhere. Two beds about 10 meters apart.

Bomsebilete035-2.jpg

Check out this: beautiful Pehkurder(left) and Diesel Ryder.

I intended to grow alot more Pehkuruders, but somehow I only have this one. That one is very tight internoded and looks very healthy though.

Bomsebilete029-3.jpg

Bomsebilete027-3.jpg

I put the Pehkurer and Diesel Ryder in one hole. I think it is a pretty good spot with good and plentiful soil.

Pehrkuruder furthest away.
Diesel Ryder closest.

Bomsebilete031-4.jpg

4 Ovala Rastatajas(coolest name of strain in weedhistory):bump: in this hole. Plentiful of good soil there too. Theese guys or girls better perform......
I could only take this crappy photo, cause I could hear someone in the woods. I split the scene in seconds.... I usually have a backpack and I'm ALWAYS ready to get out very fast. Today this stategy paid off. I'm pretty sure they didn't spot me.

Bomsebilete032-4.jpg

Thx for all the kind words everyone, and see you later. Oh here is a pic of how the tent looks like now. Indoor plants in big pots. The rest is going outside when I get around to it.

Bomsebilete025-1.jpg

G

Guest129216

sweet stuff mate! man growing at 60 mustn't be easy outside! best of luck with it.

It is not difficult. Just need a little comitment and hard work. Cool of you to stop by.

SuperHemp

Awesome show Bom, crossing my fingers for the result to be worth the hassle! Your land area does look like woodfarmers land though, are you sure there will be no hardwood harvest before your ganja harvest? My outdoor grow is 0,5 degrees south of yours, far up in a mountain. Pics soon!

G

Guest129216

nicee!! can't get over the hotness of seedlings

Yes they are the most beautiful little things sometimes.

Awesome show Bom, crossing my fingers for the result to be worth the hassle! Your land area does look like woodfarmers land though, are you sure there will be no hardwood harvest before your ganja harvest? My outdoor grow is 0,5 degrees south of yours, far up in a mountain. Pics soon!

High superhemp. It is woodfarmes land. don't know anything about If they'll collect hardwood. I am in the fortunate situation that weedgrowing is very rare where I come from, and cannabis is usually smoked as hash. Not many know what the plants look like. As long as I can make the spots blend in as much as possible, I think I will be fine. Animals and slugs are bigger threats I think.

Excited about your outdoorgrow in the mountains. Can't wait to see pics. Feel free to post some of them here if you want. I love moutains!

Later.

Latest posts

Latest posts