What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

outdoor 2010 + guerillia

blackone

Veteran
I hope you have a great year!
IIRC you did very well with the frisians last year - I hope they work out for you again.

THC123

Veteran
Thx blackone

so far
5/6 gg2 f2
3/4 Timewarp 99
2/4danish passion
2/10 auto ak
3/3 Lowryder 3

have germed and been planted the t99 is really eager , the first one germed after 4 hours:blowbubbles:

THC123

Veteran
Hey guys , got a question ,

atm , the light regimen in my clone/mothercab is 18/6.

I want to bring this down to 16 and then 15 hours of light because on april 20th we will have 14 hours of sun here.

But my biggest problem is that i have clones that are rooting. Will the 16 and 15 hours of light fuck up the cloning process?

Last year i had a few plants that started flowering in april/may and i don't want this to happen again , that's why i want to match the light cycle as much as i can with outdoors

So will my clones still root under 15/16 hrs of light?

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
sure, just rooted some mothers finest in a glass of water on my window....as i did with a ppp a few weeks ago!! done this just for fun...but it works!!

THC123

Veteran
Hey Pietje Puck , i have enough manioba medicine seeds now , as dread donated his.

But keep them on the side should something go wrong or should i not find a male/female

Thanks for the suggestion , and even if i don' t need any of your seeds , you will get seeds from the f2 for your kindness, just remember me once the seedgrow is over ;)

I have thrown in water sme more danish gold (4x), 2 manitoba meds(for guerillia weed grow) , 3*erdpurt , 3*katsu bubba kush*arne ,

I have lost 1 gg2 and 2 danish golds , one gg2 and one dg where decapitated in my propagator , really no idea how that happened and one DG dried out.

I lost 3 but i germed 10 new ones;) , of the 30 autos i planted 25 have germed up to now and will be planted in the GH soon , the problem is that it is freezing some nights and it is unpredictable

I also germed and planted 5 jackryders f3 , still not fully auto , i am going to cross those to the auto ak:tiphat:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
wow this is very very cool to hear that u r gunna do a nother gorilla grow.:)

I too am doing another od grow.:)

THC123

Veteran
@cheesebuds / I'll check it out

@thcinfused thx

On a side note, yesterday i planted 25 automatic plants / LR2 , LR3 , auto ak and jackryders.

But now theyj forecast 3 days with frost between -1 and -3 celsius

I hope they will survive , i could always take em out of the holes as i just transplanted them but that would be a hassle.

So what would you guys do??

love?

Cool diary.

As for the question on what to do with those plants that are facing the frosts... Leave them and make seeds with the ones that survive!

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
frost over now...isnt it!!! i would let them grow!!!

Last edited:

dread

Veteran
put an empty pot upside down over them for the night.....
old trick from Dread's granddad:)
grtz
D.

dread

Veteran
to add an extra ,just fold open a newspaper over de pots & cover de pots with the newspaper gives xtra insulation
grtz
D.

THC123

Veteran
Thx 4 the tips i have done just that ;)

img37701441371.jpg

trained frisian

img37651335322.jpg

my auto field and frisians in the top right corner , i burned them when they where small cuz i took em out of a propagator and iimmediately under 2*55W

i also planted katsu bubba kushx arne and erdpurt , they germed in 2/3 days
I have put the frisians indoors now cuz for 3 nights it will freeze , i think the autos will make it cuz it won't freeze all night prolly just a few hrs

Last edited:

THC123

Veteran
I hope so too , i have one mutant frisian (the one on the previous pick)

i have high hopes for her , she is growing more or less normal now but is 2 times branchier and has an unnatural structure , but it looks like a structure that allows for manymanymany side branches

I also hope the guerillia grow will go well , especially on the new spot i found.

It actually is a spot where i grew 4 years ago. i am gonna put 4 plants there around 15 may in 40 liter holes , to have real big ones but not too big. i won't be able to bring my shovel there so i will have to use a small gay garden shovel

On last years spot i will put 7 or 6 plants , i will just empty last years holes and put in new soil. But with the works going on there there is now a much higher risk of people going where they shouldn't go(hehehe like it's MY forest)

the only plant that i will be sure to harvest is a frisian dew at my buddies place. I again get one plant in return of taking care of the others and that is a good deal for me. I'm hoping to get between 1-2 pounds of her , and i hope i will have the hevay yielding pheno again so i might get 4-5 pounds but 1 pound will do to replenish my smoke supply cuz i also got an indoor grow going , lol i am always scared that my weed supply empties

THC looks like u got ur shit together 4 the 2010 season ... got this tagged good luck with the fresians and the autos drelow51\50 ps i also shot u a pm if u get a min 2 read and respond thanks so much

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
man hot stuff THC, would love a set up like that in my back yard haha but suffer from short fence and nosey neighbours syndrome