What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My backyard 2009

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
Good luck with your garden Paddi. keep it secret, keep it safe :wink:

Is it just me or does your dog keep changing colours?...lol

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks good Paddi i wil follow this topic.
Nice dog you have there.
Best wishes this year

Greetz La Buena Hierba

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran

The sun is shining and the weather is fine.
But it´s still too cold under the surface:

picture.php

Yesterday the temp was 6,5 C (43,7 F) 8 cm (3,1 in) under the surface and 20,7 C (69,2 F) in the sun.
This morning groundtemp were as low as 5 C (41 F).

I still have a lot of time to prepare this years grow

P :smoke:

Fingaz2

Ahah, Well done Paddi, the most usefull tool I seen here, its all about soil temperatures. Sometimes takes till end of April/ beggining May for temps to get 10+.
Good luck with the Grow.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and what i grow it will be......i'm very stoked for the summer to set in...all you outdoor people always rocks....owh and when is a good temp for the outdoor soil to put in ?

Fingaz2

Core, 8-10 degrees, plants will fly at 10+. Nothing beats warm nights for soil temps to go up. & a little gentle rain at nightime for making things grow.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And the season's work begins... Wish ya the best of luck, paddi! Careful with leaveing cannabis stuff laying around all winter... It could lead to disease problems... Sanitation is one way to minimize disease reproduction...

Looking forward to all these hybrids! I've got a few of them going out this year as well... :)

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Hey and Thanks Friends....I´m right here keke.nz :smoke:
God damn, I have a pain in my back....Nice buds helps me getting through theese days...

Status yesterday:
First two pics are Happy Brothers.....they are really happy :smoke:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Happy Easter
P

THC123

Veteran
mmmmmm i wonder how the happy brother will do outdoors , i love that weed such a nice smell and taste

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Happy Brother will grow up both in my backyard and in my greenhouse.
My greenhouse will be soooo crowded this year :smile:

P :smoke:

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
Nice Paddi...have a great sesion.....best vibes from Germany!!!! Looks like a lot of seedings:)
In that one cup it looks like u have about 100 seeds???

Latest posts

Latest posts