What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shoreline

kathmandu

i love organic soil taste, but that hydro pic in the comparison above makes me want to try hydro out, calyx to leaf ratio looks reficulous.

USAH

Great lookin buds! Is there any noticable difference between the 3 different nutes especially when smoked? Got some shoreline in the growroom hopefully they turn out as nice as yours did.

Fire

thanks everyone :smile:

yes there is a noticable difference in all 3! FoxFarm and PureBlend Pro had slightly stonger aromas then the FloraNova. FF and PBP were more dank-pungent smelling/tasting, while FN gave the Shoreline a more fruity smell, and not as pungent as the others....although very slightly

agreed by all who has tasted them :wink:

Last edited:
D

dankiestog

:joint: :rasta: FIRE>>>FIRE>>>>FIRE.......nice SL is good ass smoke...got to love it... :canabis: :canabis:

thanks to all keeping the movement alive...

Fire

The health of the clones going in and the short veg time were a higher factor this round compaired to the nutes, but FWIW my results were:

PBP = 364g
FN = 325g
FF = 287g

inflorescence

Veteran
Nice thread Fire. Great pics and detailed info.
So was the bagseed from the shoreline show from a bag of SK1?
Late 80's could place it around a sensi seed bank pheno, similar to cheese??
I remember there was some very good roadkill going round in '89.
I've been looking for it ever since. :)

Last edited:

Fire

oh yea! YES I did .. it's been awhile and i totally forgot to mention.... on the last feeding of week 6-7 i topped off with fresh tap and added koolbloom to cap off @ 700ppm ....

I couldn't really tell if there was some added weight or not... as it was my first run of the strain so i have nothing to compaire it to...hehe...

thanks inflorescence,

i'm not sure what the bagseed was or where it was from...

also smoking the 'UK Cheese' lately and there seems to be no similarities at all...Cheese being totally different and a bit fruity/cherry, whereas Shoreline is all lemon fuel, slight skunk..

we are all looking for that hardcore road kill :wink:

Thanks for the comments everyone :smile:

Last edited:

Fire

in the last week of feeding nutes i dropped the total ppm's down to the 600-700's .... i read somewhere it was the proper way to mature a plant at the end stages of bloom, slowly going down on ppm's .. getting ready for the flush......just tried it out hehe...

Latest posts

Latest posts