What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scrogrow with some clones

scrogrow

picture.php

That's the wall

picture.php

That's the start of it

picture.php

That's the new lab space

picture.php

That's basically it for a few days till I stop throwing up and get the door on people

Thanks for taking the time to read this

And thanks for all the positive vibes and support you have given me over the past few months!!

scrogrow

Lights were on literally 2 seconds!!!

picture.php

Critical
picture.php

Pineapple kush nutters!
picture.php

Critical lower
picture.php

Thanks everyone

Nameste

superx

Veteran
Making nice progress.

The leaves on the critical look very promising..

Nice selection to tuck into after your xmas dinner, if u manage to hold some back until then.

scrogrow

Looking stella my friend keep the good work up stay safe bro.:tiphat:

Thanks ds man nice one

Right so room is finished!!!!

Apart from the fact I've gotta get the air con out the room to have space for the Wilma

picture.php

I've ran the ducting work

picture.php

LET THERE BE LIGHT!!!

picture.php

OK well I'm waiting for some silicon to cure so hopefully it's a Tommoro thing for splitting beans!!

superx

Veteran
Nice1 mate...

I use the same ballasts.

Recently i had to down size to the attic, so the head is racing like fuck with electrics.

I hate electrics.

I often wonder the max amount of watts i can run from a standard 3-4 bedroom house.

scrogrow

Nice1 mate...

I use the same ballasts.

Recently i had to down size to the attic, so the head is racing like fuck with electrics.

I hate electrics.

I often wonder the max amount of watts i can run from a standard 3-4 bedroom house.

About 4-6000w depending on ya circuit board I hear

OK so be in the look out for a few new diarys popping up from me

I've just popped

4 x iced grapefruit (female seeds)

4 x medi bomb (bomb seeds)

4 x gorilla girl (sweet seeds)

4 x cherry moon pie (big buddah)

So these are gonna be 4 separate diarys boys and girls cos I miss being busy on this forum and I'm known for multi grow log juggling!!

scrogrow

OK had a rethink and moved the air con unit out the space and put the ballests on the wall
(dear superx it's safe to sleep again lol)

picture.php

And here's the new baby's for potential diarys

picture.php

Here's the system imma be rocking these baby's in, I used to use it years ago and those lovely police men left me this aswell so gotta use it lol

picture.php

Someone once told me ya not a proper grower unless ya grow room door looks like this.......

picture.php

That's a joke by the way

Oh and seeing as the last few pics have been room orientated and I seem to have wandered away with myself here's a quick update on the plants that are in flower

TADAAAAHH

picture.php

scrogrow

And now without further adoo some nuggetry of the highest grade!!

OK lads I'm gonna have to pass out some handkerchiefs cos this is deffo dribble worthy

picture.php

And here's some Pineapple chunk lowers

picture.php

And seeing as occasionally I get asked for a pic without the old indoor sunshine on here's one for all the die hard pic hunters

Couple literally 2 seconds of light on pics!!

picture.php

picture.php

Well that's me knackard after that epic 10 pic upgrade

NOT much to say apart from the flowering plants are on a whopping 1.2ec this week and happy as hell so next week they getting a 1.4ec cos they acting as hungry as horses!!

OH and while I remember

I AM OFFICIALLY BACK NOW HAHAHAHA

scrogrow

Ere we go next update

picture.php

This is a pic through the lumii lenses

picture.php

This was a course for my probation for the raid earlier in the year

picture.php

This is the most fitting place for it in my opinion

picture.php

Grow room door

Yeah I gave em 1.4 and its stayed stable since yesterday so in all honesty I do believe I've been under feeding these for a few weeks possibly!

In my defence I am still getting back in my stride tbh please forgive me pro's

superx

Veteran
At least you have a sense of humour my good man, maybe get a nice little frame for your certificate lol

You absolutely have this run nailed by the looks of things, some very fit looking ladies indeed, yield also looks excellent.

Shit man, now i want one of those certificates for my wall.

Stay safe mate..

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
:biggrin:
They obviously do a blinding job on those there courses...

Fuckin lovely to see you back up and kicking mate ++

scrogrow

At least you have a sense of humour my good man, maybe get a nice little frame for your certificate lol

You absolutely have this run nailed by the looks of things, some very fit looking ladies indeed, yield also looks excellent.

Shit man, now i want one of those certificates for my wall.

Stay safe mate..

Ltfol man the only way u can get a certificate like this is through probation bro and I would not want anyone to go through this shit

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Looking good mate.
Interesting course. Sounds like you weren't paying attention during it.
Anyway. Your girls look nice and healthy and should produce well. They have you to take care of them - that's almost a guaranteed 1gr/w right there.
:tiphat:

scrogrow

Looking good mate.
Interesting course. Sounds like you weren't paying attention during it.
Anyway. Your girls look nice and healthy and should produce well. They have you to take care of them - that's almost a guaranteed 1gr/w right there.
:tiphat:

MAN I hope so lol I could do with a monster yeild as I have to split this grow with my bud who's space I'm runnin in with these flowers

MAN I'd love a 600gr grow however il keep everyone more than updated as to total yeild, I'm starting to see some proper winter colours coming through, deep purples on the leafs so should be a lovely finishing to this grow!!

Night time temps are a bit of a nightmare at this spot and I'm starting to get the odd orange pistals showing up so fingers crossed it won't be too long before the scissors come out, however you know what I'm like so I'm gonna wait for the very last minute before the chop