You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Purple Punch

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Purple Punch Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-19-2018, 05:07 PM #21
Dr.Young

Dr.Young is a splendid one to beholdDr.Young is a splendid one to beholdDr.Young is a splendid one to beholdDr.Young is a splendid one to beholdDr.Young is a splendid one to beholdDr.Young is a splendid one to beholdDr.Young is a splendid one to beholdDr.Young is a splendid one to beholdDr.Young is a splendid one to beholdDr.Young is a splendid one to beholdDr.Young is a splendid one to behold
I think the sample i had was 18% thc, .08% linalool, .08% thcv which are respectable numbers.... but only .1% pinene and .1% myrcene... Something like that..... So had a decent amount of the rare stuff, but low on the normal terps\overall terps.... I'll try to remember to find the jar and look at the numbers.

Perfect cure, straight purple... beautiful.... Like a sweet and peppery grape.....

I smoked it with 0 tolerance... First ive smoked in months, and still wasnt top shelf.... I liked it, but it needs something to amplify it.... Need a terp boost... Maybe more thcv to give it complexity.

Just like most hype strains.. It looks special.
Dr.Young is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-21-2018, 04:53 AM #22
Cannavore

Cannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivor
purple punch = 2018 blackberry kush
Cannavore is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-21-2018, 06:41 PM #23
Burt

Burt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really nice
Nice analogy
Burt is offline Quote

Old 10-03-2018, 07:21 PM #24
Queef

Queef is a jewel in the roughQueef is a jewel in the roughQueef is a jewel in the roughQueef is a jewel in the roughQueef is a jewel in the roughQueef is a jewel in the roughQueef is a jewel in the rough
After growing and smoking the cut id say it looks great its smells ok and smokes mediocre its not a strain to get me stoned.

I tossed my purple kush cut to run purple punch and regret that mistake. I only run 1 berry cut in my garden and right now its a plant called sour razz smells like sour diesel sour berries and kush out yields pp and pk and flowers faster than both cuts. Nyc diesel x mendopurps is the cross. Soo punch didnt stay to long.

Just goes to show ya looks can be decieving and dont believe the hype
Queef is offline Quote

Old 10-27-2018, 02:24 AM #25
davidyhan

davidyhan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazspaz View Post
I heard go 63-70 on the clone, and that it looks done way earlier than that. I personally haven't made it that far yet.
This is very true.
davidyhan is offline Quote

Old 10-27-2018, 02:51 AM #26
MedResearcher

MedResearcher is just really niceMedResearcher is just really niceMedResearcher is just really niceMedResearcher is just really niceMedResearcher is just really niceMedResearcher is just really niceMedResearcher is just really niceMedResearcher is just really niceMedResearcher is just really niceMedResearcher is just really niceMedResearcher is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannavore View Post
purple punch = 2018 blackberry kush
Agreed, lol. I saw a sample few weeks back, almost instantly I was like, "this reminds me of blackberry kush."

The blackberry kush, was always sort of a mystery as to what it exactly was. Who knows for sure, but I do remember some people leaning towards the opinion that it was some sort of a Purple x OG cross. It reminded me a bit more of a Bubba than an OG though.

I like the smell on the Purple Punch a little better than the Blackberry Kush. They both have that super frosty bag appeal, they both flower fast and prematurely.

Who can say for sure, but I can assume that some of the variation in the difference in quality and potency reports of the purple punch may have to do with the ripeness of the batch. Its so fast and frosty, people can pull it super early and still have bag appeal.

Dep starts to mildew, pull it early it looks good enough! Smoke report.... MIDS~!

Proper batch, finished to perfection. Looks the same, but smokes like a 7 or 8!

Bag appeal, ease of crop, good commercial clone for a less competitive market.

Mr^^
MedResearcher is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.