What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Punch

KONY

Veteran
Curious how long everyone is flowering this and if it's any more potent if taken longer.

billb

Veteran
Mine died a few days after I got her. Just wasn’t meant to be no matter bad I wanted her. Lol
Looks so good

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
I'm running 5 Purple Punch 2.0 by Symbiotic Genetics currently. Still in seedling stage, so nothing noteworthy just yet.

spazspaz

I heard go 63-70 on the clone, and that it looks done way earlier than that. I personally haven't made it that far yet.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
mids plant, all hype dont waste your time.

Another fools gold plant that was put in the right hands to generate tons of hype , looks a 10 smokes like a 4... much better purple og crosses out there... I'm talking bout the clone, tons of seed out there genetically I bet there are better phenos to be found.

Another fools gold plant that was put in the right hands to generate tons of hype , looks a 10 smokes like a 4... much better purple og crosses out there... I'm talking bout the clone, tons of seed out there genetically I bet there are better phenos to be found.

Yup. Purple Punch is all hype, I don’t think anything could increase the potency of that plant or its crosses. You want a good purple OG? Go with CSI Humboldt. He’s got a bunch of OG x Mendo Purp/Urkle crosses. I’ve heard his TK x Urkle is supposed to have some amazing stuff in it.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Yup. Purple Punch is all hype, I don’t think anything could increase the potency of that plant or its crosses. You want a good purple OG? Go with CSI Humboldt. He’s got a bunch of OG x Mendo Purp/Urkle crosses. I’ve heard his TK x Urkle is supposed to have some amazing stuff in it.

Both much better choices nspecta is the man one of the most solid ppl in the game... me I am lucky I still keep old gods gift around the first purp og and she is everything purple punch is hyped to be and then some

SocalNugz

Was surprised to hear this called mids...lol
Maybe you guys haven't had good pp?
Dude it's so tasty and definitely stoney.
One of my favorite smokes actually.
The cut I have is from a seed search an supposed to be special. After reading this I guess maybe it is .. cause it's legit dank

Was surprised to hear this called mids...lol
Maybe you guys haven't had good pp?
Dude it's so tasty and definitely stoney.
One of my favorite smokes actually.
The cut I have is from a seed search an supposed to be special. After reading this I guess maybe it is .. cause it's legit dank

Purple Punch is a clone only, so if you’ve had PP, you’ve had PP. AFAIK, the only beans given out by the original breeders went to Symbiotic, and they literally started a whole company from it despite having never bred anything before 2014. It looks amazing and smells pretty good, but the high isn’t there (I feel the same way about the White, but that doesn’t even have the smell). Even those breeding with her say she’s not potent. It’s another example of how bag appeal and IG photos has led to overblown hype.

The thing is, there are tons of purples out there that smell great and have the potency.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
I tried PP the other day and it was a solid 7.... looked great but.... at best it was a somewhat calm, somewhat high... Was good for my anxiety but not special at all. It had a tiny bit of thcv, and linalool so it was pretty unique but just didnt have high thc or high terp overall... A amplified version of PP would be top shelf.

Burt

Veteran
Purple punch is easily a 9
Nothing middie about her, she’s a 2 hitter quitter
Perhaps some members had fakes and there are a ton of them fosho just like every other name brand on the west coast

KONY

Veteran
Purple punch is easily a 9
Nothing middie about her, she’s a 2 hitter quitter
Perhaps some members had fakes and there are a ton of them fosho just like every other name brand on the west coast

I dont agree with much of that.

She does make me hungry though, and the high is fairly relaxing. However pretty weak potency overall. Not bad by any means. I did flower it 66 days I think it was. I would give her a 8/10 total score. The average customer loves her though. If it wasn't for this I would give her a 7.5

Burt

Veteran
I respect your opinion but it certainly ain’t mids right?
The smell, the taste and the *gasp* bag appeal are all stellar
To me a 10 is real lambs breath, purple haze, gorilla glue and ECSD, I’m sure I’m missing a bunch but those have always hit that elusive spot