Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies!

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-24-2015, 04:59 AM #31
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
One more thing, if you are in the group of medical states in the NE coast like Mass, Maine, NY, RI, NJ, CT
I'm thinking about some kind of music festival or event where members might hook up for a 2.0 smoke out and meet up.

I have heard about these festival events going on where a lot of smoking happens
and if you are familiar with a cool one or if there's a mmj event coming up in your east coast med state before the MI HT cup PM me with the info please.

I have not forgotten the GlueBreath, more soon on my current fav…

Chunkypigs is offline Quote

23 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-24-2015, 05:12 AM #32
silver hawaiian

silver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant future
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Chunkypigs again.

Edit: Why before the MI HT cup? We stank or somethin'? I mean, .. We stank!

Completed: . . ... More vert lerv . . . . . . . Blumats, vert, n' dirt

"Then they took me by the hand, and they invited me right in.. Then they showed me something, I don't even know where to begin.."
silver hawaiian is offline Quote

Old 04-24-2015, 05:44 AM #33
Mrrite008

Mrrite008 will become famous soon enoughMrrite008 will become famous soon enoughMrrite008 will become famous soon enough
Damn, that GlueBreath is a frost monster! She looks to grow nice laterals like her momma!
Mrrite008 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-24-2015, 06:35 AM #34
sturgeongeneral

sturgeongeneral has a brilliant futuresturgeongeneral has a brilliant futuresturgeongeneral has a brilliant futuresturgeongeneral has a brilliant futuresturgeongeneral has a brilliant futuresturgeongeneral has a brilliant futuresturgeongeneral has a brilliant futuresturgeongeneral has a brilliant futuresturgeongeneral has a brilliant futuresturgeongeneral has a brilliant futuresturgeongeneral has a brilliant future
Wtf chunky how does that gluebreath have a bud at the leaf???
sturgeongeneral is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-24-2015, 07:47 AM #35
dansbuds
Retired from the workforce Bullshit

dansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivor
Congrats Chunky !!!

nice story & lots of great intentions dude !!! Hope everything works out the way you hope . i'm sure something that nice will make its rounds pretty quickly , especially now after the cup win . i look forward to it

current tour with brain & brewer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDB-T19sK4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBEfUysyvI8

BB kings 9/23/16 full show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGurX1vukAU

growem green & stay safe .... Dan
dansbuds is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-24-2015, 10:11 AM #36
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by sturgeongeneral View Post
Wtf chunky how does that gluebreath have a bud at the leaf???
Yeah it happened on the OGKB 2.0 plant here as well, I've only seen it few times, not on every plant but it looks cool.

19 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-24-2015, 10:46 AM #37
theJointedOne

theJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant future
One of the better posts I've had the pleasure to read here on icmag.

Thanks for sharing

theJointedOne is offline Quote

Old 04-24-2015, 12:12 PM #38
Mikenite69

Mikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud of
I'll do my best to get her around just gotta make some space and chunk her up some more than I'll start chopping her back. I knew she was a winner the first time I saw her. I personally have tried to tell people she is a really nice plant and many didn't even want her when I offered well times have changed. Lol
Mikenite69 is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-24-2015, 02:02 PM #39
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikenite69 View Post
I'll do my best to get her around just gotta make some space and chunk her up some more than I'll start chopping her back. I knew she was a winner the first time I saw her. I personally have tried to tell people she is a really nice plant and many didn't even want her when I offered well times have changed. Lol
These cookies are for real! I know you OGKB 2.0 Bro...

Do you even Macro???

19 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-24-2015, 02:26 PM #40
RckyMtRdnk

RckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud of
Lol
RckyMtRdnk is offline Quote