Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies!

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-04-2018, 07:51 AM #3561
WaxyTaxi
Psychonaut

WaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivor
Your correct, she does very well flowering under a more blue spectrum, but last crop came out my very best with her and she was abused in a 10gl pot of promix under a 2 year old horti with a magnetic ballast and El cheapo hood.

Which means! Shes just a fuckin badass winning plant who will chug under whateva, although I'd love to see her under ickys LEDs next time.

Issacks Coco thread is unreal, that guy is one hell of a grower in a real sweet spot in this world. Hope the eruptions stay away from him!

He handled it pretty well but one of his friends had to Uber home, said he was giggling by himself and couldn't walk straight lmao

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-04-2018, 07:58 AM #3562
WaxyTaxi
Psychonaut

WaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivor

WaxyTaxi is offline Quote

23 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-04-2018, 02:39 PM #3563
Happy Times

Happy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaxyTaxi View Post

Awesome
Happy Times is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-04-2018, 02:43 PM #3564
Ignignokt

Ignignokt is a name known to allIgnignokt is a name known to allIgnignokt is a name known to allIgnignokt is a name known to allIgnignokt is a name known to allIgnignokt is a name known to allIgnignokt is a name known to allIgnignokt is a name known to allIgnignokt is a name known to allIgnignokt is a name known to allIgnignokt is a name known to all
Quote:
If you looked in a dictionary for the word 'nuggets', there is that photo.
Ignignokt is offline Quote

Old 10-04-2018, 04:49 PM #3565
Robney

Robney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Your correct, she does very well flowering under a more blue spectrum, but last crop came out my very best with her and she was abused in a 10gl pot of promix under a 2 year old horti with a magnetic ballast and El cheapo hood.

Which means! Shes just a fuckin badass winning plant who will chug under whateva, although I'd love to see her under ickys LEDs next time.

Issacks Coco thread is unreal, that guy is one hell of a grower in a real sweet spot in this world. Hope the eruptions stay away from him!

He handled it pretty well but one of his friends had to Uber home, said he was giggling by himself and couldn't walk straight lmao
Hahah I'm glad your pops enjoyed it! She is such a badass plant, such awesome smoke! You wanna see her under leds, ask and you shall receive! Here she is under a quantum led board

She does very well under the quantum led boards, very similar to cmh

By the way those nuggets look soooooo good, you may say she was abused but those buds are straight shining! I know they're as tasty and potent as they look
Robney is online now Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-04-2018, 04:50 PM #3566
LadyGuru

LadyGuru is a complete muppet
Very pretty under LEDS, thanks for sharing
LadyGuru is offline Quote

Old 10-04-2018, 06:36 PM #3567
WaxyTaxi
Psychonaut

Thanks guys, couldn't have done it without the help of the icmag fam ggk helped me out big-time to get her right, she needs pruning but I love snapping those fat ass fans she makes.

Very nice under LEDs indeed! The purple really came out, hoping to put cherry pie and 2.0 under them since they grow so similar

The 2.0 mom has been in the corner of the veg room for far too long, going to move some stuff outta there today and give her some well deserved room so she is ready to crank out some babies for the next one.

Old 10-04-2018, 09:22 PM #3568
Robney

Robney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah the Leds really bring out the colors, my gg4 purpled up too and I hadn't really seen that before. You run cherry pie and 2.0? How do they compare??? High, taste, growth, etc...
Robney is online now Quote

Old 10-05-2018, 12:31 PM #3569
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3snowboards View Post
Chunky
Even when you are down,
You're not out.
Great job in the face of some testing conditions.
yeah, I figure I might be able to extract something from the worst of it...

we had a couple hours of sun today, after heavy rains and flood number 6???
lost count at this point, nothing got moved just some plants were soaked hard again, haven't had to water in weeks.

lots of interesting smells coming out in my seed plots today, it was great to burn freshly harvested gear and walk around in the sun rubbing my girls.

still have some fire coming into the fall, my bagseeds are taking a real licking this year but still smelling rank.

this was how my OGKB 2.0 looked when I pulled the tops a week ago.
lowers are still in good shape outside but I'm already smoking the tops.
been out for a long time, it's smelling good in here.

Python Boot

East Coast Chem Scout

Weirdos-si-dos
Chunkypigs is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-05-2018, 12:57 PM #3570
Dog Star
Why so Sirius!!

Dog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivor
Scoutbreaths have lot of phenos,am have "midget" phenos and i have also very strong
developed girls,that are biggest in a group of 3 different strains..

those one huge lady looks very promising,hope i got some great pheno,
like those guys with huge Scoutbreath that you showed previous in thread..
Dog Star is offline Quote