Purple Cadillac Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-14-2015, 05:10 AM #21
ujustreek

ujustreek is on a distinguished road
Bump
ujustreek is offline Quote

Old 01-14-2015, 11:52 PM #22
Wendull C.

Wendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud of
The cut I got was from dhn @ harborside
Wendull C. is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-17-2015, 10:05 PM #23
ujustreek

ujustreek is on a distinguished road
Any input about the best/better growing style or just what u had experienced with ur grow? & how to maximize yield with the dhn harborside clone of Purple Cadillac? I did not find much info and I'm torn between the purp cad and 3x crazy.
ujustreek is offline Quote

Old 01-23-2015, 01:49 AM #24
GET MO
Registered Med User

GET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond repute
i just picked up some of both (purple caddy and 3x), is purple caddy a light or heavy feeder? or just normal? y'all top her, lollipop her, or wheat?
-CA Med Patient in compliance with SB 420/Prop 215-
IG Drohammad
-Get Mo's Grow Log-
-Relentless Genetics Grow-
-Ace genetics grow-
BloomShotz!!
Dried Bud Shots...
Vert Baby!!!
GET MO is offline Quote

Old 01-23-2015, 03:07 AM #25
Daub Marley

Daub Marley has a spectacular aura aboutDaub Marley has a spectacular aura aboutDaub Marley has a spectacular aura aboutDaub Marley has a spectacular aura about
She is a heavy feeder. Grows very slowly with low yields, but if you give her enough veg time she does seem to pick up the pace. Will grow large buds that are really thick and need some thinning if you have dew heavy nights or else mold can be an issue. Mine didn't purple till after a few cold nights then they looked really nice. The terpene profile shifted from a fruity-blueberry candy-cane smell that is astringent to a more rounded skunky smell when left to fully mature. I harvested too early and the few buds I left on the plant went from B- to an A+.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-23-2015, 03:20 AM #26
GET MO
Registered Med User

GET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond repute
thats wuts up. How do you think they would do in a SOG setup, say with 20-30 on a 4x4 table vegged for 2 weeks?
-CA Med Patient in compliance with SB 420/Prop 215-
IG Drohammad
-Get Mo's Grow Log-
-Relentless Genetics Grow-
-Ace genetics grow-
BloomShotz!!
Dried Bud Shots...
Vert Baby!!!
GET MO is offline Quote

Old 09-22-2018, 07:46 PM #27
SirSkunk

SirSkunk is on a distinguished road
Just picked up two of these from Harborside yesterday. Have them in 2 gal coco coir. hand feeding. Was planning on vegging for a few weeks before flip. Anyone have good results topping and/or super cropping her? Thanks!
SirSkunk is offline Quote