Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > ecsd...

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
ecsd... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-21-2018, 03:12 AM #2341
Philmore Jars

Philmore Jars has a spectacular aura aboutPhilmore Jars has a spectacular aura aboutPhilmore Jars has a spectacular aura aboutPhilmore Jars has a spectacular aura about
mine grew better outside no variegation or signs of deficiencies & better smell & taste
Philmore Jars is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-21-2018, 03:27 AM #2342
Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant future
She does NOT like 80's temps unless she's outside. Indoors keep it low to mid 70's max or you run the risk. Don't feel too bad... most all of us have had at least a batch turn to hay. I know several growers who won't even run her indoors summertime.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299402
Scrappy-doo is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-21-2018, 04:06 AM #2343
Americangrower

Americangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrappy-doo View Post
She does NOT like 80's temps unless she's outside. Indoors keep it low to mid 70's max or you run the risk. Don't feel too bad... most all of us have had at least a batch turn to hay. I know several growers who won't even run her indoors summertime.
yeah like my ecsd this summer at 100....just chopped her at 50 days and throw her away. Aj handles temps better.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=341071
Americangrower is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-21-2018, 12:17 PM #2344
highsteppa

highsteppa is a jewel in the roughhighsteppa is a jewel in the roughhighsteppa is a jewel in the roughhighsteppa is a jewel in the roughhighsteppa is a jewel in the roughhighsteppa is a jewel in the roughhighsteppa is a jewel in the rough
How’s aj compare to ecsd smoke wise? I lost the Aj but still have ecsd. When I flowered aj’s it just seems like the same sour I always had grown.
highsteppa is offline Quote

Old 09-21-2018, 06:56 PM #2345
Robney

Robney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of light
Thank you so much everyone! I thought I would be close enough at 80, but it seems certainly not. Guess I'll look forward to seeing if I can get her to shine this winter!

AG - you say the AJ handles temps better? How does the AJ compare to the ecsd?
Robney is offline Quote

Old 09-21-2018, 07:00 PM #2346
KONY

KONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to behold
I've been saying it for years, but ECSD is the hardest common elite cut to grow proper. She takes a true master grower to nail her everytime.... I don't know anyone like that.

For maximum flavor, she needs to be 200% happy from time the clone is cut to time the plant is harvested. 99% of cuts don't matter if they are happy in veg, as long as they get happy by flower, but that is not the case with her.
KONY is online now Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-21-2018, 11:23 PM #2347
Americangrower

Americangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant future
The AJ has a fruity smell while growing, but when smoked its straight gas. Like chemdog
The ECSD doesn't have any fruitiness just a skunkish stink, but when smoked she has a definite sour tang to her.

I like both but I think the ecsd flavor puts her ahead.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=341071
Americangrower is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-22-2018, 03:56 AM #2348
Burt

Burt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really nice
It took me 3 grows to get her right
The next 3 years were pure bliss
I feel the trick with her is to have cal + mag dialed in before flower flip and 84 days later, best buds in town
Burt is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-22-2018, 05:21 PM #2349
highsteppa

highsteppa is a jewel in the roughhighsteppa is a jewel in the roughhighsteppa is a jewel in the roughhighsteppa is a jewel in the roughhighsteppa is a jewel in the roughhighsteppa is a jewel in the roughhighsteppa is a jewel in the rough
Agreed, on the cal-mag 100% I think my nicest grows with her were using pbp bloom 15ml, calmag 5ml (per gal) in promix hp. Feed/water/feed...very simple and effective for Ogk as well.
highsteppa is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-24-2018, 05:04 PM #2350
Robney

Robney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks again everyone! I'll try to get the temps nice and low this winter and see what happens! Hopefully the next grow will be the breakthrough

Quote:
Originally Posted by highsteppa View Post
Agreed, on the cal-mag 100% I think my nicest grows with her were using pbp bloom 15ml, calmag 5ml (per gal) in promix hp. Feed/water/feed...very simple and effective for Ogk as well.

Thanks for posting what you were running with her highsteppa! I might try it out on the next sour grow
Robney is offline Quote