Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Where can I get ECSD S1's other than Greenthumb?

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Where can I get ECSD S1's other than Greenthumb? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-20-2018, 07:30 PM #21
Robney

Robney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of light
I've heard from a couple people that the Dr. GT ecsd s1s throw out some great representations of ecsd, so I'd check those out. Though be ready to deal with herms and stuff because sour isn't known for being a super stable plant.

The Karma SD will probably be incredible so def grab them when they come out!
Robney is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-22-2018, 07:19 AM #22
budsicles

budsicles has a spectacular aura aboutbudsicles has a spectacular aura aboutbudsicles has a spectacular aura about
Thanks everyone. These suggestions will keep me busy.
budsicles is offline Quote

Old 09-22-2018, 07:24 AM #23
Philmore Jars

Philmore Jars has a spectacular aura aboutPhilmore Jars has a spectacular aura aboutPhilmore Jars has a spectacular aura aboutPhilmore Jars has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJPassion View Post
Bodhi crosses the MSS to his Appalachia male.
That may be another place to look if you can find the seeds.
Think it's called SS Appy
Philmore Jars is offline Quote

Old 09-22-2018, 03:14 PM #24
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philmore Jars View Post
Think it's called SS Appy

B-Man called Appalachian Super Skunk.

I call is A.S.S.
MJPassion is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2018, 06:24 PM #25
Robney

Robney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of light
Hey budsicles, I wanna mention something real quick, I have the ecsd clone and I've been trying to get her to really throw out that proper stink, but she's a really hard plant to grow really well, I still haven't got a nice stinky harvest from her yet. If your temps go above mid 70s then it will probably have no real stink to it. Or if she's slightly unhappy there will be no stink to it. She's really fussy and won't put out nice nugget unless you take care of her every need. So unless you're growing out all these crosses in the most perfect environment, you could have already missed a really good rep of the cut just cuz the environment didn't bring out her amazing qualities.

To be 100% honest, I'm thinking of popping sour crosses to see I can find something that isn't as fussy and still puts out the sour flavor.
Robney is offline Quote

Old 09-25-2018, 06:19 AM #26
Happy Times

Happy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robney View Post

To be 100% honest, I'm thinking of popping sour crosses to see I can find something that isn't as fussy and still puts out the sour flavor.
Karma Headbanger? Just a thought
Happy Times is offline Quote

Old 09-25-2018, 06:00 PM #27
Robney

I want the headbanger so bad but I don't really feel comfy gettin beans shipped to my spot and last time I asked all my friends said no, but I already feel pretty blessed with being in a legal state so I'm just hoping they pop up at some convention soon. I keep asking vendors who show up to bring them, but it hasn't happened so far. I have a couple RP sour kush fems, and archive's sour face, so I might play with those soon, but I don't have many of those beans so I'm not too keen to pop em just yet. I have a real nice og I found from seed that I'm gonna reverse and hit to the ecsd, make my own headbanger lol, but that's way down the road
Robney is offline Quote

Old 09-25-2018, 06:37 PM #28
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
No need to fret ordering seeds.
Get them from a stateside source & don't worry about your friends helping because there is zero customs involved.
AND:
Pop those Sour Kush and Sour Face & make F2s to sort through. You'll get better ECSD representations from the F2s than you would from the F1s AND you'll have plenty of seeds to go through to find those representations. Cross 'em & see how those come out as well. You never know what you'll find in all the excitement!
MJPassion is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-25-2018, 07:03 PM #29
Burt

Burt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really nice
I wouldn’t hesitate to order beans if I was in a legal state but why not go to the CT genetraders event next February and grab the ECSD clone?
There is a learning curve and you’ll come out the other end successful but scarred
I learned more about growing while she was in my possession than ever before
The hot bitch loves her Cal and Mag so remember that and start a wee bit lighter on nutes at first
Burt is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-26-2018, 05:31 PM #30
Robney

Thanks MJpassion and Burt, maybe I will place an order. I do have the ecsd clone so I'm gonna keep trying to get her to do what she does, just gotta get my temps lower cuz they hang around 80. I'll get around to popping those, but I just don't wanna pop just yet cuz I have a couple chem and sd based genetics I haven't put into flower yet and they might be exactly what I'm looking form, or maybe I'll get ecsd reigned in. Figure save those beans for later if I can't get ecsd to do her thing and those other plants just don't stack up
Robney is offline Quote