What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Meds for dogs?

OrganicFarmer

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The ONLY problem is that it's a diagnose and treat system, instead of a prevention and cure. The only people getting ahead are doctors and insurance companies. Do you know how hard it would be to sell insurance with a cure for cancer? What about the cost of the treatments? It'd be hard for the doctors to buy those fancy houses and fast cars and pay back those huge school bills. Trust me, both of my sisters are doctors. Technology is great but like I say the system is failed in my opinion.

When you have governments denying the use of a plant that can cure or alleviate problems, something is wrong with the system.

RckyMtRdnk

My buddy's dog had seizures and is blind but very happy. We infused some olive oil and just put a lil bit in the bottom of the food bowl every mornin. The seizures stopped for the last three years. Still blind but happy.

i make peanut butter cookies which i share between me and the pup.he has seizures really bad and when he has one i take a half teaspoon of cannabis oil and open his mouth and dump it in.he gets pretty rocked from this about a hr later starts shaking and runnin everywhere acting all puppish.it stops even the strongest seizure within a minute.its utterly amazing people who have seen him having one are blown away by how good it works.he is on phenobarbital for them but it doesnt work 100% at getting rid of seizures.he is 15 years old and i truly believe he would have died from a seizure by now if i wasnt doing this.there grand mal seizures too.he losses his bowels when it happens it makes me fuking cry.in wish pot was legal.

OrganicFarmer

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Final update. I believe that we made progress on the lungs, but she was too weak and we had to let her go.

blastfrompast

Veteran
Sorry for your loss.

It sucks, I have had to do it a couple times, and will have too again within a year.

What will be different this time is my son will lose his first pet... Not looking forward to that day...he is 5yrs old.

OrganicFarmer

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry for your loss.

It sucks, I have had to do it a couple times, and will have too again within a year.

What will be different this time is my son will lose his first pet... Not looking forward to that day...he is 5yrs old.

It teaches you a hard life lesson. It grounds you, you quickly figure out your priorities.

cooperboxerboy

Boxer Dog and Brain Tumor

Boxer Dog and Brain Tumor

Does anyone have any ideas or experience with dogs, tumors and oil capsules? Please, have a boy just diagnosed with brain cancer and don't want to put him through the radiation he is 11.5 and have heard a lot of good things about certain strains put into capsules for them to help shrink the tumor and as pain management....
thanks for your time

OrganicFarmer

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Does anyone have any ideas or experience with dogs, tumors and oil capsules? Please, have a boy just diagnosed with brain cancer and don't want to put him through the radiation he is 11.5 and have heard a lot of good things about certain strains put into capsules for them to help shrink the tumor and as pain management....
thanks for your time

CBG is for tumor shrinkage. Like Jointed said try the high CBD strains.

:tiphat: