What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best vaporizers on the market today?

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
neither of those are portable & that is what he asked for
oh my bad I only read the first page and was responding to the OP... didn't notice it was over three months old. :D

Really? Oh me oh my, do they sell those anywhere now? ( not the vape, already have that, the disk ??

I am sure they do, I think mine was a part of the valve and bag kit... which they now sell separately, your local smoke shop may have the disk alone too or they probably can get them.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gotta get one of those. I just sent them an email as I don't see it listed anywhere and I've already got several refill packs for the digital easy vape and I don't see an oil disc. Dang that sounds great!

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You are right! They are part of the kit so we have lots of them. :woohoo: But how do you use them in the Volcano??

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
you put your disc on the bottom of the chamber then just place or dab your hash on top of the disc... and I don't thing you use the little plunger screen like you would for herb... then just add air and attach the bag, that should be about it

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm on it. Have honey oil will vape
TUNNEL.gif

JohnG

I bought a Vape Exhale Cloud for my wife to help her lungs, but it provides no relief. Her lungs are not strong enough to draw enough vapor to provide her any relief for her MS symptoms. You need a long full draw and some healthy lung power to create the cloud of vapor.

I am going to move to the Volcano since it is a forced air vaporizer.

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I bought a Vape Exhale Cloud for my wife to help her lungs, but it provides no relief. Her lungs are not strong enough to draw enough vapor to provide her any relief for her MS symptoms. You need a long full draw and some healthy lung power to create the cloud of vapor.

I am going to move to the Volcano since it is a forced air vaporizer.

the volcano will be much easier for her to inhale from, but make sure she only takes hits that she can hold in the lungs until no vapor is exhaled, to achieve maximum bronchodilation and maximum effects (no big lung buster hits)... otherwise you could end up using a bunch more herb when using the volcano or when done the right way you could actually use a little less.

JohnG

Infinitesimal,

Thanks for the info. I noticed the bags were pretty big but I guess you can fill them as much or as little as you want. Conserving herb is certainly a priority.

HashCat

I have been rocking my 710 Pen mini for oil, its dabulous! Ordering a PAX next week. Also have an old whip style, works ok for now.

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Infinitesimal,

Thanks for the info. I noticed the bags were pretty big but I guess you can fill them as much or as little as you want. Conserving herb is certainly a priority.

the bags come on a roll, that you can cut to what ever size you like... :tiphat:

OGEvilgenius

Veteran
Destiny would have it that my Volcano sorta bit the dust today. Probably fixable, will get it sent back. But it's about 10 years old, has been dropped from high distances more than once in it's life and overall has gotten good use. If it doesn't cost much it will get fixed.

But since I have some cash to spend on a new vaporizer anyway, looks like the sublimator is going to be it.

H

Hoover_lungz

I love my portable Pax by Ploom

Best portable compact vape but i have also heard the Wispr by Iolite is good.

Volcanoe vap is the best on the market i have tried over many years but very exspensive.

Latest posts

Latest posts