What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

buying from dispensaries without a state license

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
some of the places here in sd are so lax I could get my bird a rec and weed....too bad he is gone....yeehaw...anyone that cant get weed in san diego is pathetic...

piffd

Hey fellas,

im heading out to san francisco this year and was wondering if anyone knew of any dispensaries that dont require proof of residency? i have my (legit) california cannabis card but not an ID. i know of one dispensary but i was hoping to find some more. feel free to shoot a pm.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
don't know bout frisco but in san diego all you need is a id at a lot of places....some places specialize in out of state id and hooking you up with a rec..they even have it in their adds..all I ever have had to show is my id.. and I been a med patient since it started and their was one collective and dispensary...my how times have changed..just look at the san diego reader mag I think its even online...like 25 pages of places in the add section.....yeehaw

piffd

don't know bout frisco but in san diego all you need is a id at a lot of places....some places specialize in out of state id and hooking you up with a rec..they even have it in their adds..all I ever have had to show is my id.. and I been a med patient since it started and their was one collective and dispensary...my how times have changed..just look at the san diego reader mag I think its even online...like 25 pages of places in the add section.....yeehaw

its not the rec thats the issue. apparently alot of the dispensaries in frisco want proof of residency. or at least thats how it was when i went out last year. i suppose ill just give it another shot when i get out.