What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

if you have a rolling paper depot and you find it diffcult to sell

White Beard

With the rise in concentrates, I may well have a lifetime supply, but I’m not ready to offload them yet....

shithawk420

Veteran
Between me and everyone I know we go through 2 packs a day.how the hell am I supposed to contact you without any info? I'll buy a couple cases

shithawk420

Veteran
LMAO we roll French Lights usually.fuckers are like $2.50 a pack. I'd use TOPs if I was desperate enough.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Too bad, you're a couple months too late. I just gave away my entire stash of papers, pipes, and everything else I have collected since 1969. There were tons of Zig Zig Wheat Straw papers as well as many chocolate and strawberry flavored papers. I kept the Ralph's Wired Papers. I love those.

Also gave away enough brass pipe parts to start a lamp factory. All my bongs, except one. Chillums, Dugouts, electric pump pipes and even the infamous "gas mask" pipe. That fucker was a killer even in the days of Mexican Brick Weed.

I am getting ready to move and selling/giving away everything I own before I leave.

Right now, my paper stash is a box of Element rice papers and a box of RAW "tips".

I must admit, my buddies and I rolled a joint with the strawberry papers to remember what it was like..... OMG, I would rather smoke an ass. LOL Can't believe we ever did that. LOL

Gry

Nothing was quite like the the wheat zig zigs, they resulted in a lot of missing pages of Gideon bibles.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Last edited:

Samuel Caldwell

bible-1024x683.jpg

shithawk420

Veteran
My buddy who is a bum always has a spare Bible for rolling cigs and joints.hes a holy roller! Lol

WelderDan

Veteran
Original OCB's for the win. Learned to roll with 'em. No gum, 150 papers for 50 cents back then.