What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jackass destroyer SCROG 600W COB

unnamedmike

EDIT: I deleted pics from the first pages due to their low utility and for space to upload new pics. The documented thread starts here. Sorry for any inconvenience

Hi dudes
Icmag is my bed reading, but I do not usually publish, just read. I have not made a growdiary for years and I would be the first in this forum. Lets go.

My "room" has a homemade lamp of 11 * CXB3590 set to 600w, 8 smartpot 3gl with coconut / perlite. I am watering with hose every day, as seen in the picture I have not finished the automatic irrigation yet.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

By discretion I prefer not to buy anything if possible, the coco is long raw fiber treated by me. The fertilizers for this crop are fatman for coconut and JADAM, OHN horsetail, dry molasses, diy moab, corn sprout, alfalfa, coconut water, etc.

The girls are 3 cuts of destroyer cbg, 4 jackass (hp#13*jack herer) and one hp#13s1, in bloom since 10/30/2018.

Last edited:

Dabtime

Hell yea man and I feel you about not posting and only lurking it's what I usually do. I look forward to watching the show ��

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
By discretion I prefer not to buy anything if possible, the coco is long raw fiber treated by me. The fertilizers for this crop are fatman for coconut and JADAM, OHN horsetail, dry molasses, diy moab, corn sprout, alfalfa, coconut water, etc.

Nice, I love self sustaining nutrients, particularly ferments.

unnamedmike

Nice, I love self sustaining nutrients, particularly ferments.

Hi ReikoX, thanks for stop by :tiphat:
Fermented stuffs give me some quality weed, what I do not like the lack of homogeneity, with new brews it is difficult to calculate how many to use, but in the rest they are all benefits, pure life.

Dog Star

Veteran
Am not sure in mine old eyes... but i think there are some deficiences with those
food you give them... also leaf tips doesnt look healthy but bended in all kind of
directions..

not convinced by that feed.. but will stay tunned,maybe things are change..

unnamedmike

Am not sure in mine old eyes... but i think there are some deficiences with those
food you give them... also leaf tips doesnt look healthy but bended in all kind of
directions..
not convinced by that feed.. but will stay tunned,maybe things are change..

Hey Dog Star, welcome
Critics are welcome too. I'm not happy with the appearance of the older leaves either ... I had root aphids whern rooting and imidacloprid did not sit well with them, deformed leaves grew for a week. At the same time my "old" pH meter died completely, I bought another one but I got no calibrated solution, so it takes about 2 weeks without pH adjustment, but I like how they are progressing (except for the burned tips, that I have what to solve)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unnamedmike

day 4

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

For the next crop I have germinating 3 gelato og from seedsman and 10 northern light from nirvana, and if something goes wrong I have 8 jackass and 6 destroyer rooting ...

picture.php

picture.php

unnamedmike

finished the v0.1b of the automatic irrigation, the girls ask me for more than one daily watering, the biggest ones accuse me not having 3 daily irrigations.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unnamedmike

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Day 6

im happy canopy is almost filled, I put them 10 days before to bloom because im out of smoke ...
im watering half strong these last two times, I keep adjusting dose, with fatman is watching tds and ready, but the Jadam Liquid Fertilizer is costing me to add properly, i start at 500ml per gallon but 10ml / l for the next deposit.

unnamedmike

Some guru of nutrition visiting the post please?

I like fatman recipes, I have previously used them with hydro with good results.

This time I use recipes for coconut, with the growth npk no doubt no problem, it works well (268-89-179 32mg 315calcium)

The flowering npk of fatman coco is 200 200 300 50 231 ... I have read the "why" of this ratio and I think I understand the particularities of the coconut in calcium, magnesium phosphorus, but it still seems to me a lot of phosphorus.

Any opinion about it please? in a week I will change to flowering formula and I do not decide npk of flowering, thank you very much

unnamedmike

day 10

Im keeping the nutrients in 200ml of A + B grow and 400ml of JLF grow every 5 gallons of RO water. Once a week I add "liquefied" corn sprouts and fermented algae to the deposit.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

It is almost certain that I move in a few months to another state, but I could not resist and I started to germinate a Bodhi space monkey. The package arrived with 12 seeds instead of 11 ... thanks!

picture.php

unnamedmike

For next deposit I need to lower nutrients until the destroyer is comfortable, they do not eat almost compared with other varieties.

To avoid problems with the Jackass and the 13s1, I will use a backpack sprayer with nutrient solution, to complete the automatic irrigation in the plants that need it. I prefer monocrop, less problems, but destroyer is my daytime smoke, jack my nightime and I have the empty jars two weeks ago ...

Day 12
Destroyer
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

My way of germinating seeds is soak 12 hours in 1: 1 RO water and H2O2, then germinate in germinating machine while they open, and then I put them in sterilized coconut.
I do that because I live surrounded by jungle, near the sea and here there is no winter, I usually have problems with molds, bacteria, etc. if I do not follow certain protocols.
But this time one of the seeds of space monkey germinated in the water / h2o2 and became white porridge ... I killed the most vigorous ... for next times one hour in 1: 1 and another 11 in 3: 1 before passing to the germinator.
Very happy with the strength of these seeds, my first bodhi experience, 12 of 12 germinated

picture.php

11 space monkey
7 northern light nirvana reg
2 gelato seedsman
and some jackass destroyer cuts for grow new moms

unnamedmike

Today is day 15 at 12/12. Yesterday was the first flowering irrigation. Since today they are at 11/13.

picture.php

picture.php

13s1 (from seed)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unnamedmike

Destroyer is very low feeder, now feeding at 10% strong and she look like need less ...

day 20

Jack
picture.php

destroyer
picture.php

Destroyer
picture.php

picture.php

The new generation and future moms
picture.php