What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DLOC's coco, 150w HPS

D

DLOC

Hello friends, I would like to show my growing in pure coco.This is my first time when i am starting seeds on these medium.Yhe first important thing is do check list what we need.Firstly growing in coco requires solid PH meter and better if you got more than one for the best match PH.I use MARTINI instruments pen PH meter.It is good meter for low price and i recommended it.Read a instructions on your PH meter some required a monthly calibration and proper maintaining in solution.Check avaibility buffer solution and parts in local shops.We have to got the best aquracy of PH.I show you my calibration before I start new grow in coco.

1.Read a instruction, ph meter has automatic calibration.

picture.php

After calibration process I got my ph water.

picture.php

2.Check your hardness of local water.Depence if you started your grow in coco you should know hardness your water This is important step becouse some nutrients change your EC.

3.Always keep clean your PH meter

Back soon :artist:

D

DLOC

Beans in water

Beans in water

picture.php
picture.php

Beer for me ofc cheeese :) Happy watching Peace
picture.php
picture.php

D

DLOC

picture.php
picture.php

Thay have nutrients as a seedling process.P.H 5.7 last time.I turn them to vegetative mode tomorrow.Thay are under 18/6 h light hps bulb.
9 Day

Happy to hear you again.Peace

D

DLOC

Hello Dion, thank you for visiting:tiphat:
14 days X-DOGS
picture.php
picture.php

2 Days left side grape kush and right side black kush
picture.php

D

DLOC

They are also in the one grow box with autos.That is explaining why a bit long they
in the soil
picture.php
picture.php

D

DLOC

Hi blynx, thanks for stopping by.I am flowering single plants from seeds, one seed in one bag.There are Dedoverde haze auto and Cheese xxl auto Dinafem.They are in soil.
I got some bud shots.
D.haze

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Cheese
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

klint

Veteran
DLOC. Soo Your runing 12/12 from the begining? Peace Bro