What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3 tent multi strain grow.

OrganicFarmer

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let me start off by saying this is my first grow diary, so I'll let you know what I'm running.

Seed/clone/veg- Secret Jardin DR120W with a sunleaves 4 bulb HO T5 fans and carbon filter. Ezcloner

Veg- Secret Jardin DR90II sunleaves 400 MH switchable, fans & filters.

Bloom- Secret Jardin DR120 lumatek digi 1000, fans & filters

All three tents have drip irrigation and reservoirs.

I am currently running two phenotypes of BOG SSK, Rootsellers PCK and a Ghost Kush x PCK. Today I dropped some Cali Connection Buddha Tahoe OG, BOG Blue Kush, and Sanctuary Gardens Kracken.:tiphat:

Edit:
Added 2 Gorilla Grow tents.
2x4 currently set up with an Ebb & Flow and a 4' 4 bulb T-5
5x5 running lumitek 1000 w/ Ushio daylight bulb and Raptor 8" ac hood

Last edited:

OrganicFarmer

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everything has tails and went into party cups of coco. One of the Buddha Tahoe OG was small and didn't crack, so I squeezed with tweezers until it cracked. I could see white in there so I think all is well.

I

Irish_traveller

All the best with your grow organicfarmer can i ask about your Secret Jardin DR120..
i have heard the Secret Jardin tents are very poor qualty now ?
with light leaks everywhere ?

OrganicFarmer

ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are pinholes in the stitching under negative pressure. I don't think it's a problem though. I had the dr 120 and the 120w a couple years before I purchased the 90. The 90 is the II series, which is a heavier canvas and has better reflective material. I am happy with my purchase, although I would just go get the material from a lumber yard next time and build something more permanent.

OrganicFarmer

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are the Bog Blue Kush.

picture.php

Here are the Sanctuary Gardens Kraken.

picture.php

picture.php

Here are the Cali Connection Buddah Tahoe OG.

picture.php

picture.php

OrganicFarmer

ICMag Donor
Veteran
At the moment the flower tent is shut down waiting for the next round. I need to clean it before starting.

All of the seedlings except one are up.

OrganicFarmer

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kraken.

picture.php

Buddah Tahoe OG, you can see one is stunted. It wouldn't have made it if I didn't squeeze it with tweezers and extract it. I'm still not sure if it's going to make it.

picture.php

Bog Blue Kush

picture.php

chefbudz

Nice grow your plants look nice and healthy, that worm bins cool never thought of just using a tote do they smell at all? is is possible to worm inside? lol

OrganicFarmer

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They're inside and don't smell. Smells like you opened a bag of worm castings... Just use a tote in a tote. Drill holes in the top one and use some small starter pots to put below for some space.

Latest posts

Latest posts