What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Prodigal Son

HellaFella420

Veteran
Just landed back on the West coast: Haven't nailed down the final light count, Been raiding a garaged sized storage unit packed to the CEILING with gear. Gonna be 20+ 600's, Mebbe a few 1000's thrown in closets, we'll see!

Been a BUSY week, just got in Friday afternoon after x-country drive, haven't stopped constructing yet, not to go to the beach, sight-see or bump into old friends! ALLLLLL work!

Pix to come soon!

HellaFella420

Veteran
Main Room is 24'-ish by 11'-ish i believe..
4x 4x8's 1x 3x6'
picture.php

Hoods, this is not nearly all of them
picture.php

Growing medium and Perfect Pots, I need a wider lens, can't fit nearly all of them in here..
picture.php

Veg room: 4x8', 3x6', 4x4'
picture.php

2nd Flower: 4x8', 3x6', 4x4'
picture.php

Mister_D

Veteran
Looks like you're off to a great start! I'll go ahead and reserve my seat in the front row :biggrin:.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
sum~bodies...blowing-up big-time....bad~ass... beginnings... bring fabulous...finishes
nice JOB, U do g00d work

B

bonecarver_OG

yes sir! back in action i see!! :D looking forward to this one :D

HellaFella420

Veteran
The future: That happy lil lady reaching for the sun is a Sour D that will become a workhorse in a run or two once I bush her out enough for 100+ cuts...
picture.php

Partner and I are seriously considering rockwool next time, were both getting too old to buck 40+ bags of soil and all the requisite bending and stooping to fill pots, etc. But here's the dirt/potting station:
picture.php

Hum Co. favorites! Basement Mix/Tuper 50%/50% with 4L of pearlite per (for color):
picture.php

Temp work table setup in room to facilitate potting and initial watering, 32 gal trashcan under table holding initial nutrient solution for drench:
picture.php

Took this two days ago, they are all planted now, was so happy to be @ 50% done in this pic tho!
picture.php

HellaFella420

Veteran
Plants we are working with are: Two different cuts of both Bubba and OG Kush, and Blackberry (given to us as "Blackberry Kush" but probably the same Blackberry workhorse that I knew from when I lived here before, just now called "kush" because of the kush craze..) The Bubba and OG are not necessarily different cuts, but were acquired from different people so are being treated as Bubba and OG a and b until further observations are made.

The tall ones in the back are one OG, the clones with tags are the other OG and Bubba A (Bubba B we only had like 6 gifted cuts, so they are momma material) and all the tagless plants are the Blackberry workhorse, two rows of them on the right, then the whole left side....

I have been around and contributing, since the OVERGROW days...

I totally don't intend this to be a grow show only!

This is in no way "MY THREAD" feel free to post whatever you like, no fear of "hijacking" or me being all dick-ish and territorial...

If anyone has any questions, comments, or even smart remarks, please feel free to share them with the community!

outame 2

I remember you from OG.You posted to killabrowns threads a lot.Welcome back to the world.I take lots of pictures,I may hijack as needed..popcorn is popping...

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice to see your back in action. Looks like your gonna have some flowers a plenty. good luck and keep up the good job. Peas

HellaFella420

Veteran
ohmigod, I just don't have any TIME! Still haven't been to the beach yet!

We are operating on 707 time, so we could have been finished last week with EVERYTHING I'm sure, but hey, life needs livin' some days...

Room is like 28x11 abouts...
18x 600w air-cooled

12" "max" fan intake and exhaust, 20+ feet of insulated ducting between fan and outside so totally silent, just a faint wooosh! of air.

8" "max" fan intake AND exhaust stepped down to 6" aircooling the hoods, ducting split equal length for balanced flow and fan at both intake and exhaust to keep the cfm's up and keep system neutral pressure...

4'x8' and 3'x6' tables depending on room fit for top-feed recirc hydro, 50gal rezzies per two tables

.....what am I forgetting?

HellaFella420

Veteran
The OG's are finally coming back from their nasty transplant shock; acquired from overgrown clones roots having to be torn apart while separating the oasis cubes
picture.php

Blackberry is luscious!
picture.php

The Bubba #2 is looking lush and LOVELY!
picture.php

Huge Improvement from the transplant shock!
picture.php

HellaFella420

Veteran
Partner has never seen rockwool done before, only on the shelf @ the hydro store, he saw I had an old box of cubes laying around so I showed him wassup and is so far pretty impressed with them!
picture.php

The blackberry is going to be ridiculous....they are all crystaly already just in veg!
picture.php

I can see the future in this reflection....
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts