What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Classic Seeds... the long road...

P

pine boy

Looking nice General.I'm intrested in the romulanx too.I'm going to take a seat if thats alright.:wave:

ambertrich

Veteran
Nice work on the romxrom max, GeneralG.

Nice composition on the repot photo, as well. Nice layout of the plant, container, and soil mixing tub and small spade.

:tiphat:

generalgrievous

collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genet
ICMag Donor
pine boy ..ambertrich ..thnx for stopping by ..very much appreciated .

classic ..WOW ..what a grower this first girl is ..she has now left my dog cut way behind in straight growth. the fastest growing female i ever recall having. last night i watched her grow a 1/4" while i screwed around in the garden than during darkness she grew into the hood ..she's now off her riser and down on the table like a big girl. she has long internodes. and i do like a stretchy girl.

behold ...darth traya ..at 1 week. the first of my 3 rom x rom max girls in flower...

picture.php

here's the g13 x oaxaca = afgfhan = fuel x lebonese.... hybrid ..gotta name these 2... :whee:

picture.php

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Niceness, Im in for the show. I grabbed a pack of these a couple weeks ago.Hopefully ill be able to get to them in the next month or so

generalgrievous

ICMag Donor
darth traya ...rom x rom max at 4 weeks ..

picture.php

she kicked out a couple nanners low down as she stretched and built bud sites ..she smells of piney yumminess.

picture.php

she was hungry for a bit more calcium ..magnesium ..and nitrogen so i upped her food from 1.1 ec to 1.5 ..she seems happy.

picture.php

darth lily ...rom x rom max at almost 2 weeks ..this pheno is much shorter and stockier than traya.

picture.php

this girl hasn't started to smell yet ..her sister blew up at 3 weeks with an amazing odor ...in a single word ..refreshing.

picture.php

stuff...

my horti eye blue 170$ bulb stopped firing after a mere 4 months ..obviously can't hang with the digi ..have sun pulse 3000kelvin mh to pick up tomorrow ..the girls are under the back up bulb now ..horti mh ..

my g13 whatsawhositz may be males ..either way i've gone blind from trying to pre- pre-sex ..i can't help it... :whee:

D

dramamine

Nice Romulans, General. I've got a few of Classic's Rom x Rom Max, a few weeks out of the coco. I'm surprised to see how stretchy yours are. But they're sativas after all... Any recent shots of 'em? Thanks for the thread, much appreciated.

Classic Seeds

Veteran
hi general that one stretchy romulan is very unusual for a romulan they usely do not stretch much and stay dense and short with thick short limbs the stems are almost allways purple and they do not put out a lot of trichromes till the 5th week then they go into over drive the next 5 with the last 2 weeks being where they really swell and put on the wieght and density they are so well known for .this one seems to be exspressing a super form of the columbian that is part of it makeup .you got a rare one you can always reveg for more clones if all you had was the one .nanners are not a usual romulan trait either they are as a rule super stable and most are very simular in being short with my flowering description as to the way they cycle thruogh the budding period just steady slow budding with the most burst at the end of flower aloha bro cls

generalgrievous

ICMag Donor
i was asked for a current update on this thread ..kinda surprised me so here we go ..as of 30 min ago..

romulan x romulan max.. 6 weeks...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

took me 3 grows to get this girl right ..i can't even believe she's growing with the microscopic amount of nutes i give her ..about half what she vegetates on ..any more and she's impossible to flush and her amazing smells don't quite shine ..and she has amazing smells and flavors..

..she reeks of fruity pebbles ..or a skunk eating a bowl of fruity pebbles for breakfast perhaps... she tastes like a bowl of fruity skunk pebbles ..try and find them at grocery store... :whee:

i now understand the good and bad romulan i've encountered over the years.. she's extremely nutrient sensitive and will absolutely let you know when you've gone a bit far... all in all world class a grade medication ..very old school ..reminds me of high school in fact..

generalgrievous

ICMag Donor
That's funny ..pics are up on my end ..perhaps i'll try n screw with em later...

generalgrievous

ICMag Donor
:bump:

could some one please tell me if my pics are coming up on your screen ..i'm confused...

thnx in advance... :whee:

Classic Seeds the long road... How true

Classic Seeds the long road... How true

How "Classic" and perfect and why I chose this old thread for an old timing man like me. The road of life and where will it lead us next??? Definitely bumpy at times and can get so bad if you don't hold on with all you got, well, you just may never find your way back to the road again and the Forest of life and all its evils and curses can consume you. Been in deep myself, but never screwed that many people at once and when I wised up I made amends to all I could and by Gods grace made it through and still trekin' on the road of Peace and Love(not perfectly) which may sound weak, but it's not easy to love. Easy to hate and be a piece of shit. Not easy to say sorry. Men all over need to man up and stand for what is right and true before all is out of our control. Are the dealers here, online and street; are you so fair with your customers. Some are, but too few sad to say. A world filled with lust and greed. Never enough. But for those like Classic, a peaceful joy in knowing you do the best you can and more. Some others will never learn and think money and power is what they need when in reality it is true Love and acceptance of ones self and God. Peers are are far last my friends as most "peers" do not have a proper perspective on life and its basic principles and many, for enough money, would stiff you or fuck your wife and yet call you friend. Sad world yes. But in our hearts and minds we can be at rest if would just humble ourselves, Very hard for men to do, AND pray. To whom you say? What if you don't believe the same. Start somewhere as Peace and Love and resulting joys are mosts concepts and must come from within anyway. I believe a certain way, but do believe if you pray with ALL your heart and cry out to the universe, its maker will hear you; again AFTER you humble yourself. Pretty much daily for me as I "Fuck" up constantly, but hey I am fuckin' trying and sometimes it's like" :deadhorse", like I say never ever give up.
I quit smoking cigs almost 7 yrs and almost 2 years since last was drunk on alcohol. Really don't like booze. Killed more of my friends than anything, but hey let me just go to about any store anywhere and go by some. Messed up society and views, yes. But again, Don't ever give up.

Bye the way, how the heck are ya Classic. Very glad to see you here and look forward to filling you in on some things, but pm not going yet as I just joined here. Just ordered TSD in Dec and lost $200 myself but I'll live and very glad to have met you there. Time moves on. Hope all is well besides and think the long road for Classic seeds is a long peaceful stroll with true prosperity of life ahead. All the best my friend. peace... :smoker: SR