What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Should Marijuana Smokers Be Allowed To Live?

SOGMaster

Wow.. this is a VERY real post started by a "normal" US Citizen, which to me is completely sickening.

"I don’t think they should and here’s why.
People who smoke marijuana have no life at all outside of getting high and ruining their health. They are so incredibly ignorant believing that smoking weed is beneficial to your health. Studies have proven that marijuana is extremely harmful to your health. What’s really disgusting is that they get really technical with their dangerous hobby comparing different strains and smoking techniques and crap like that. They go through all this trouble to make their early death more technical. Then they have the nerve to say that marijuana should be legal even though if it was legalized more people would do it and it could spell the end of civilization. They harass non-smokers and say they’re narrow-minded and believing propaganda that is actually true involving the dangers of pot. They have no respect for their health or their freedom.
There’s no such thing as a non-smoker who supports marijuana legalization or thinks pot has any sort of credible medical benefit. There are no non-smokers who are friends with marijuana smokers; I just find the very idea absurd.
All marijuana smokers should be murdered before they die happily from their dumb and pointless drug use. I wish someone would take an AK-47 to a pro-marijuana rally and open fire on the stoned crowd. They would be too stoned to retaliate."

http://mmjspots.com/forum/should-marijuana-smokers-be-allowed-to-live

D

danny karey

Jesus f'n christ!!! Thats some crazy shit right there!!!

It's kinda Ironic, people like this are the ones that need pot the most.

Danny

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
that's a real eye-opener...maybe they're right! i really have a lot to think about..... thanks for posting this..........

ArcticBlast

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
Unfortunately this type of ignorance in rampant in the world, they do think it's a devil weed.

USA did a great job misinforming generations with their Bullshit "Reefer Madness" propaganda...just like the cigarette industry did in saying their product was harmless..took decades to change that around.

slappyjack

Anslinger's ghost is back and posting crap on the Internets.

Why does that site use the term "Marihuana" in the majority of posts?

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
I'm going to get anslinger's face tattooed onto mine to strike fear in all you dope-smoking mexicans

ArcticBlast

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Wow, or forward his message to some of the cops over at LEAP, they would surely want to talk to someone with radical viewpoints and homicidal tendencies!

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
This person is obviously looking for attention posting at that site..

url

entropical

Veteran
He states quite plainly what this whole drug war prohibition boils down to, genocide - plain and simple. I say throw him and anyone who'd agree with him in the gas chamber!

Mrgrowem

Here's some stuff from some other pages I have seen too.....

"I wish it was legal to kill pot smokers
If it was legal, I would have a whole bunch of them dead and I would feel no remorse for them or their families."

"Every non-smoker on this site agrees with my opinions
And for the ones who say otherwise, I've got them figured out. They're too worried about being called stupid or an idiot, so they pretend to be for legalization and insult me."

"Pot smokers should die in a pool of their own blood
They should not be running rampant in our society preaching the so-called "benefits" of a dangerous substance. Pot smokers are fucking everywhere and I am seriously considering arming myself somehow to protect my surroundings from these intolerable leeches on society."

"There are around 15,000 people in my area and all of them, except for my family and I, are potheads. I see them everyday, looking like a bunch of zombies in dreary, dirty clothes acting like the pig fuckers they are. If they don't do pot, they probably do some other drug. It makes me sick."

From what I can tell he/she posts this stuff anywhere he/she can.

Hmmm..if this was a kid talking about jocks at a high school it would be a huge issue.This person needs to be called out or we face the possibility of hearing about the MJ rally massacre all over the news one day.Sometimes these freaks make good on their threats.Just look at most school shootings.Someone needs a psych.

G

Ganja D

What was that post from? Is there a way to respond? If anyone does get info on that guy please pm me. Something needs to be done about that.

litebuzz

gee that would greatly reduce the population...
seriously, i'm thinking troll too...with serious attention whore issues. some people just like to stir the pot.

jd4083

Veteran
I'm about the most conservative pothead you'll ever come across and damn, that one even blows my normal "I fucking hate stoners so much" argument way outta the water :laughing:

Latest posts

Latest posts