What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MeltingPOT's EDEN.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
WT- No clue on the finish time really...These gals are from seed and there are 2 distinct phenos out of 4 girls...The spears above are the 2 haze dominant (in structure), and the haze mom will go 100 days easy, so we'll see.They are 51 days in as of today. I can wait :smile:. Max is a fucking wildman. Good vibes backatcha'.
MP

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Hehe I was thinking the same thing as Highlighter. They sure do look hazey. I thought you may of mixed up the pics of the Mako haze x chemdd/sd, and the ak47 x sd. Either way they all look great MP, and that sour diesel looks delicious.... Oh YES, one day, she will be mine:rasta:

G

Gratephul4THC

melpting pot,

where the hell have I been I just saw this thread, you've got some insane pictures man!!!!
I'll def will be coming back to check on everything A++ work my friend!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
G4THC, thanks bro! Means a lot coming from a top notch grower like yerself...Hopefully there is a keeper among the gals from seed, then it'll all be worth while. =D
Peace
MP

W

WhoMan

That has to be the most insane cross, yeah? SDxAK=FUCK YOU UP!!! Right the phuck on MP.WM

C

Cracky

That's the SHIT!!!

That's the SHIT!!!

picture.php

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn MP! You need a shealth for them blades...lol. Lookin hella nice maing...good on ya
good vbes

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey all! Nice day to be alive....

WhoMan- Thanks for stopping in! Hopefully it turns out insane, it is my first time running them, from seed, so keep yer fingers crossed for me...

Russ- Welcome bro! Looking for trippy, as most of my herb is SLEEPY these days...

Abbie- Ur the best bro!

Cracky-Ur the SHIT!!!

WTango- Backatcha w/ good vibes bro...Can't wait to be swinging swords..

I'm cracking OG Bx1 and Chem D x Blue Moonshine tonight...New additions are always fun!!!
Shumbody Shtop Me :smoke:

joebean91

hang the sonofabitch anyways
ICMag Donor
Nice grow show MeltingPot , lookin good ! . Mako haze x ChemDD sounds interesting .

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
I'm cracking OG Bx1 and Chem D x Blue Moonshine tonight...New additions are always fun!!!
Shumbody Shtop Me

hey MeltingPot sup brotha :wave: your grows looking good hella nice bud shot cant wait to see you grow out the og and the chem love that stuff be watchin peace brotha :woohoo::respect:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whatup Joe, so far they are definately interesting..the father is actually SD x ChemDD...

Hey Big$...Thanks brother, good to see you always. :rasta:

Got some cuttings rooted for new mamas, starting fresh...I already handed out a shitload of the actual moms, so I'm glad these gals took.
Peace
MP

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well...it was 60 over the weekend and this morning I wake up to snow.....argh...ECSD gets the chop today, gave her 85 days and she looks good to me...Some spear shots also...So far 6/6 germ rate on the Chem D x Blue Moonshine and 3/5 on the OGbx1...first beans cracked that I've paid for in a long time, forgot how much more nervewracking it is when there's a $ value attached to them...Hope all is well out there bros/sisses...
ECSD "Goodnight sweetheart, well it's time to go"

Good vibes to all,
MP

Last edited: