What's new

Fluff hash

anyone have info on how to make fluff hash? the only place I've ever seen this at was on vaca in cali last yr in santa cruz.. a coop had half g's of "fluff hash" that had to be put in a small plastic container. I had to keep it off my hands otherwise it would turn to hash oil in seconds,, but at room temp just a few degree change the hash would be brittle.

It cost 60 a half g and it was so good I gave some away when I got home.. it was that good I didn't keep it.

Anyone know how to make this? or hear of Fluff hash before?

jdigga

i think you are talking about pure bubblehash powder the 70 micron and 120 micron makes some pretty sticky hash depending on the strain but if you have the bud or trim to make it than you should buy some bubble bags they are not to expensive and give you the best out of your herb.
but you also could be talking about budder witch is about the same texture, i dont have a clue how to make it but you could buy some on budmail.biz for a pretty penny
it has a high cannabinoid profile about 99% thc.

Woody Creek said:
add kif to bubbling bho

Is that it? I mean it sounds like it could be that.. .. is the stuff a light golden brnish orange?

and thanks for the links guys.. but this is definetly not bubble hash.. That I'm smoking right now ! :joint:

anybody info... fluff from santa cruz not the scpc the other place. if that helps :D

it could be butter or something similar..

its clearish and more orange.. kinda like a amber crystal but more orangey and with a buzz. :D

verite.. does budder splinter into tiny tiny framents at room temp?

this stuff will shatter at room temp.. but if you touch your finger to the little pieces on the table(withsharpedges) they will become liquid as soon as it touches your finger.

This stuff was amazing. although all hash looks and is amazing.

Thanks for the responses guys..

edit is there a way to make budder clear by some sort of process maybe to refine it? although that stuff looks so good I'd eat it.. spread it on some toast with jelly mm mm good.

Last edited:

Well i found a picture.. the only thing you can't tell is.. it's totally brittle and shards of it go everywhre like glass.

Does this help?