What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seeds mailed to work

I want to order some seeds with a prepaid Credit card and get em mailed to where I work.
If the package gets intercepted what will the outside of the envelope say?
I get lots of strange shaped packages from all around the world @ work so supision is not a problem.
BTW it will be in a diffrent name but I will be the only one opening the package.
Thx

jdigga

ya i heard that if you get the sender to send then in a cd case works best.
but most seed company wont put what is actualy in the bag it will probably be blant with just the name ant return adress.

C

Classyathome

Packaging is off limits. No discussion here, please.

I wouldn't chance my job like that, myself. IMHO

Thanks

I understand the packaging info, I am just concerned if the package gets intercepted will the outside of the package have any "odd giveaways"

stikky budz

It will have the name and adress you supplied on it ~ nothing else.
Seed companies wouldn't do much business if the contents were displayed for all to see,,,,,,now would they.

Sad247summer said:
I still need my Q answerd:
"If the package gets intercepted what will the outside of the envelope say?"
To post that would not be good,because its a stealth shipping issue.Just put it this way,youll be ok,theres no referances to anything illegal.Peace and stay safe,PVP :joint:

Lucky U

If the package is intercepted it will have neon green tape on it that will read, US Customs. They want you to know they have opened you package.

Y

yamaha_1fan

I had seeds mailed to someones work and they dont even get the mail but it was addressed to him. They were like who the f do you know in the netherlands and handed him the package. I dont even know what the return addie said as it was remailed to me.

Point is there will be no indication that it came from" Joes Marijuana Growing Seeds Company)

Only odd thing will be the country where it came from and if thats normal for you then you are fine. Plus it wont be in your name so who cares

litebuzz

Sad247summer said:
I want to order some seeds with a prepaid Credit card and get em mailed to where I work.
If the package gets intercepted what will the outside of the envelope say?
I get lots of strange shaped packages from all around the world @ work so supision is not a problem.
BTW it will be in a diffrent name but I will be the only one opening the package.
Thx

do you always get the mail???? i only ask because if it was coming to someone else the person opening the mail that day might be like....hey there's no one here by that name, and send it back....or worse open it.

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Mailing seeds to work is not such a good idea. If the seeds get intercepted, a letter will be sent out stating that the seeds have been confiscated by customs.

Now, if I was in charge, and I got a letter from customs stating that a shipment of Cannabis seeds addressed to my company was intercepted, then I would go to the bottom of it, then fire the person that ordered them.

You risk loosing your job, which is probably worth more to you than a pack of seeds.

Y

yamaha_1fan

Rosy Cheeks said:
Mailing seeds to work is not such a good idea. If the seeds get intercepted, a letter will be sent out stating that the seeds have been confiscated by customs.

And again, hes the only one that gets the mail. Plus what is a boss going to do, put everyone under a lie detector test? They cant do anything about it.

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
A customs letter will be addressed to the management, not an underdog at the company's mail service. They will be notified.

If Sad347summer is the only one handling packages, how hard will it be to figure out who placed the order? Simple deductive reasoning skills is enough to figure out whodunnit.

Yah.... Its my only safe addy tho... I will find a way that is safer,
IMO this thread should be deleted as it has served its purpose.

MissesMTL

I think you would have been fine. Do you know how much mail goes around our shiny blue marble???

and yes, the boss COULD NEVER EVER prove anything... EVER. Just don't be on ICMAG at your work computer ;)

Y

yamaha_1fan

You really need to think it out. How exactly can the package be traced back to you? It can not, plain and simple. And the President of the United States himself could write a letter addressed to the CEO saying what happened but if you check the mail, whats the odds that letter is getting to the CEO?

You would have been fine

Latest posts

Latest posts