What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3 beautiful Blue Streak Females.

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is my latest creation that has finally been stableized. This after a short absensce from breeding. This is Blue streak. Its basically Dj Shorts original Blueberry X Master Low. Master Low ofcourse is a Lowryder Hybrid consisting of Master Kush from Dutch Passion. I feel its best to mention the original seedstock instead of acting like Im a big discoverer of a new strain. I have nothing but good things to say about both Dj Short's Blueberry and Dutch Passion's Master kush. I'm willing to bet that this will be the best auto-flowering Hybrid on the market. These ladies will be grown out not for seed, but for a smoke, and grow report. These will done by me, because only maybe 4 of a designated 10 testers are even doing the test grow for us. So I decided I will be the best tester. They are at day 28 from seed. They do seem to be a bit slower in the speed of flowering, but they are much more vigorous, and taller than anything auto-flowering. The males are over 2 feet tall, and they are in nothing other than a simple 7/11 big gulp cup. These 3 ladies were transplanted into 1 gallon buckets using what I call "Extreme" raised transplanting (the middle female was not because it was frail and I decided to bury it all the way). Meaning I only buried about 1/3 of the plant into the soil. So about 2/3-1/2 was above soil. They have just absolutley taken off. They are aready starting to show resin. I will update every week on Friday. Wish me luck.

Last edited:

ograskal

Veteran
Hey M....Nice lookin Lady....How is the Potency on the Master Low....I wouldnt mind runnin a few Autoflowerin strains in my Veg Chamber since I always have room but i need something with some real Potency....What is the Most Potent Autostrain you have to offer and how does the Potency compare to the Kushes .....Thanks..~ogr

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
At this present time Master Low is the best of any auto-flowering strain in my opinion.
However Im willing to bet that Blue Streak will surely surpass that. How can it not, once I infused Blueberry into it? Im talking this is top of the line Blueberry.

ograskal

Veteran
mdanzig said:
At this present time Master Low is the best of any auto-flowering strain in my opinion.
However Im willing to bet that Blue Streak will surely surpass that. How can it not, once I infused Blueberry into it? Im talking this is top of the line Blueberry.

So how is the Potency on the MasterLow compared to the Kushes???...How would you rate the MasterLow Potency wise on a scale between 1-10...And will you have any Blue Streak Beans ready by Decmeber or January????..~Raskal

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well the Master Kush presence is definetly known in the cross. 1-10, Id say at least a 6 or 7, being conservative. Id like to rate it a 10, but theres just too many top notch genetics out there to say that mine are better. I can tell you that you will be very happy with the taste, and high. Yes, there will be some (Blue Streak) available in about 2 weeks or less.

ograskal

Veteran
mdanzig said:
Well the Master Kush presence is definetly known in the cross. 1-10, Id say at least a 6 or 7, being conservative. Id like to rate it a 10, but theres just too many top notch genetics out there to say that mine are better. I can tell you that you will be very happy with the taste, and high. Yes, there will be some (Blue Streak) available in about 2 weeks or less.

Kool Bro.....I will be getting some Seedboutique credit prolly around Dec or January and I would Love to try out both of the Master Lows and Blue Streaks.....Hope you still have some Blue Streak Beans around that time.....Thanks for your quick and Honest responses...~ograskal

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran
As a northern grower and a Fiend (when i sin, i sin for good!)

You will always have my support..because it is effin impossible to grow almost anything outdoors where im at. So mad props and keep up the good work!

I just hope that in the future i have the chance to grow this strain out!

Best of luck!

misfits_squelette.jpg

Last edited:

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Excellent a felow fiend. I love the Misfits! Im going to see them in a couple of weeeks, and then Im driving to Philly to see Danzig.

crossbow

Mdanzig could you give me a little help with my lowrider 2's. I killed the first batch too much nutrients. This second batch is 5 at 25 days in potting soil and 6 at 15 days in organic soil. I cant tell the difference between the males or the females so I have them all spread apart on my 2 acres. Take at look at my 2 pictures in the gallery. Not nearly as big as yours. Those are nice

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
The ladies are lookin great man. Ima get some packs as soon as they are released. My ML are doin awesome, they already got a piney kush smell already 29 days into flower. I think by next year my garden will be full of only autoflower strains. It is just way easier leavin the lights on 24/7.

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
I'm on a few other sites :wave:

It's been a while, and I did more reading than talking :D

G

i've been tryin to follow the testing/creation of bluestreak here and on our favorite AF website that i won't name because it'll get edited out anyway so this is AWESOME to read that i'll finally be able to pick up this strain still. I don't know if i'll be able to grab the first releases, but ill definitely be picking some up my november if they're still available then!

hope the testing goes well. hoping for an under 70 day seed to harvest time? or is this one a bit longer?

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Updated

Updated

Taken today. 10-12-07

2 of the 3 are very Sativaish, with alternate internodes. The middle one is very Indica looking. These are looking real good and starting to fill in nicely. I may have to transplant to 2 gallon pot.

I garauntee this to be the best auto-flowering hybrid on the market.

Last edited: