What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Gummy Trials: The Last Gummy Recipe

Bigbruce

“We’re not worth’”- Wayne’s world

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
just made around 1k gummy bears and all turned out great thanks again!

Such a great reciepe thank you!
Just need to find all the stuff that goes in there overhere.

My attempt on gummies were no hit afterall so far.

redbird1824

Thank you very much for putting this out. I made this the other night and everything turned out great! I'll be making more tomorrow night. Thanks!!!

gr866

Veteran
I make gummies out of FECO/CCO or out of decarbed Rosin. Used 20 grams of the decarbed Rosin per 500 gummies. If my math is correct and based on what they say the THC content of Rosin is 60 to 80%, I used 70%, 14gm (20 * 0.7) gm THC total in the rosin.
250 gummies from it so each gummy had 56mg (14gm/250) THC per gummy

38.5 grams of decarbed Rosin

One of the 5 trays filled with 50 gummies. Made 250 total.

Thanks AS,

In the recipe earlier it said to add the citric acid when cooking, I find that make the gummies bitter. I dust the gummy molds with corn starch with a little citrus acid prior to adding the melted gummy mixture. When done I put the gummies in a container with corn starch, citrus acid and a little sugar, keeps them from sticking together.

Last edited:

Leaflet

Ummmm.... what happened to the recipe that used to be actively maintained in the first post? Or, am I looking at the wrong thread?

Im'One

I didnt want to commit too much weed ao found a similar recipe using a three ounce packet of jello. I used four grams of my old dispensary weed, mixed guava kush, gac, grand daddy purple, bubba kush, durban and lien og. I used cranberry jello, varietals apple juice, honey and hash oil made from the weed decarbed and soaked in everclear for four days. I had to mix the honey with the oil to get it out of the pan. Once i mixed everything and added orange flavoring, i cooked it down and transfered to a pyrex pan. After it cooled and set, i cut them into nickel size pieces. The first week or so i could taste weed at the very end of chewing. Now i cant. They taste great.

starke

The copy of the recipe quoted by scrogrow in post #32 is the final recipe. I copied, pasted and printed it about a year ago. The one quoted by scrogrow is the recipe I have been using this past year on a monthly basis with fantastic results.

druida.420

Hi ICMagers !

Anyone can help me out with substitutes for Lorann Preserve-it Antioxidant and Lorann Mold inhibitor available in EU ?

Many thanks Fam !

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Probably wanna do like 2-3 more water washes to get out more chlorophyll that is giving yoh the green taste.

Is chlorophyll water soluable? When I make the butter from ABV over water, the water turns nasty. Something is dissolving into it. If I reheated green butter over water, for a second time, I wonder if the water would get dirty again? A butter cleaning process? How many times can we heat and cool butter before it goes bad?

starke

Is chlorophyll water soluable? When I make the butter from ABV over water, the water turns nasty. Something is dissolving into it. If I reheated green butter over water, for a second time, I wonder if the water would get dirty again? A butter cleaning process? How many times can we heat and cool butter before it goes bad?

Boil, chill, drain and repeat until water is clear. My coconut oil and butter usually get four rinses before use.