What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I'm New to Growing Hydro Did I get Everthing?

SebastianDB

Hello ,

This is a Marijuana DIY Deep Water Culture set up ready to go. This DWC was made to start my learning process of growing Cannabis Hydroponically. I want to share all my experiences with all of you on my way to becoming a Grow Master. Please leave me a comment and any ideas or advice you can give me, and like always hit that like button and subscribe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-yOqd13Xp4&t=75s

Best Regards,
SebastianDoingBotany

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I don't have sound, but it looks like you're in the right place for information. :) Welcome to ICMag!! There's a ton of information here, especially for hydro.

I'm not familiar with using foxfarm nutes for hydro, I was under the impression they're soil. My experience is mainly with DWC, using the Lucas Formula as a base and the advanced res management he recommends. I also recommend skipping anything but NPK and micros your first few runs, because it's the best way to learn the plant and hydro with a minimum of variables.

Get to reading and you could be a master grower in the next 6-10 years. :D