What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Butter/Oil Making Machine

Kushed_

A coffee press works really well, as does a ricer lined with flour sack cloth. It takes more strength to use the coffee press.

2 Legal Co

Veteran
A coffee press works really well, as does a ricer lined with flour sack cloth. It takes more strength to use the coffee press.

Mostly concerned about breaking the carafe for the press. Clumsy hands these days.

Ricer with a coffee filter? Hmmm

2 Legal Co

Veteran
Was thinking something to use in my hydraulic bench press........

If I do much of this I'll probably make something for the press. Steel bowl with a ram made by lost wax method? Or maybe just a carved/fitted wooden ram?

Maybe steel square tube, with a 4x4 wooden ram.
Guess I'd better go measure the stroke on the press first. lol

Of course this is all over engineering. Probably best to just get a press and watch out for the pieces if/when it breaks.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
i cook in a crock pot i use a grain bag from my beer brewing stoff going to make a wooden disk to press out the oils

clearheaded

lol duck press!! everyone has one of those kicking around lol. arent they heavy duty and crush duck carcus to extract all the au jus.

Latest posts

Latest posts