What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

invoking the 25th amendment

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
calls are going to pence now to invoke the 25th...

a little late, but here we are.

there will be defections from the trump administration
throughout the night.

he ended his presidency today.

remove the demagogue,
save america.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
what's the one about the treason and the whole death penalty for traitors thing?

we already impeached his ass, now mccomrade is even speaking out... how hard could removal be?

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
this is why/what trump's fatass
ordered those unpatriotic idiots
to commit the crimes against america
that they just did,
for the whole world to see...

picture.php

every trump supporter you know is an enemy of the state

St. Phatty

throughout the night.

remove the demagogue,
save america.

What ?

Trump was an asshole - like every other day.

It sounds like they didn't get all the way through the ceremony with the electors and everything ?

So the Trump-humpers might have actually slowed down the machinery of government ?

That's actually sort of impressive.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
took trump 2 hours to send a video calling for a cease to the violence.

twitter just threatened to suspend his account if he didn’t delete 3 tweets which directly invited violence into the district.

took don the con 2 minutes to delete those tweets.

this gluttonous pig doesn’t care about america,
and neither do it’s fans

St. Phatty

Trump is just an unpleasant politician.

Don't they need to have a reason for invoking the 25th ?

Like if he demonstrates in capacity by forgetting why he's sitting in an important meeting.

I don't think he has many important meetings left, as president.

If Twitter takes away his account - and Facebook freezes his account - we lose our free entertainment.

Trump whining is C grade humor but it's still kind of funny.

If I was Trump's IT people, AND felt compelled to work on Trump's behalf, I would lobby to set up a Trump website where his Cult Members can participate.

With an alternative log-in like a Disqus log in, which allows Facebook Google or Twitter account login.

sort of like ICMag, but for Trump humpers instead of Canna Philes.

Just think, 4 weeks from now we might be watching Trump broadcast from his Government in Exile.

Doesn't he get tired of the Fake Tan ?

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's being rumored that the Capital Police asked the Pentagon several times to send in the Guard to protect Congress and it was denied due to "optics".

Gee, I wonder who denied that request...

Brother Nature

If I was Trump's IT people, AND felt compelled to work on Trump's behalf, I would lobby to set up a Trump website where his Cult Members can participate.

With an alternative log-in like a Disqus log in, which allows Facebook Google or Twitter account login.

sort of like ICMag, but for Trump humpers instead of Canna Philes.

We have people who like weed here!?!?!?

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
It's being rumored that the Capital Police asked the Pentagon several times to send in the Guard to protect Congress and it was denied due to "optics".

mike pence ended up approving it...

i think donald’s little tiny shriveled nuts have been neutered

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran

throughout the night.

remove the demagogue,
save america.

and so it begins...

Stephanie Grisham, the former White House communications director and press secretary and current chief of staff for first lady Melania Trump, submitted her resignation Wednesday afternoon, effective immediately, in the wake of the violent protests, a White House official says.

Grisham was one of the longest-serving Trump administration officials, having begun her tenure working for then-candidate Donald Trump in 2015

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/06/politics/stephanie-grisham-white-house-resign/index.html

flotus’ chief of staff resigns over protests

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
it’s mandarin, or cantonese... not chinese.

but i really wouldn’t expect an imbecile
who speaks dumbass
to know that,

or anything of significance for that matter....

unbunch your panties and get the fuck off my thread,
if your non-american ass is so offended, clown.

Same America! LOL
You Americans have been ruled over by fascists even before JFK’s brains were blown out!
..what have YOU done about anything except ran your mouth just like you’re doing here.
Nothing.
STFU.
View Image

Trump was always a “joker card” of the fascist global powers. The proof= Before the election he stated it was hedge funds (derivatives scams) who orchestrated the 2008 US Financial Crisis and ruined your economy. Did he do anything about it during the 4 years? Did Obama do anything about? ..do you think Biden will?

So you’re clearly as blind as Trump’s followers, cause you seem to be thinking anything will change. Biden is with the Clinton clan and his son Hunter was compromised by China’s “cia”, ever heard of it? Yea, you heard about it, but just didn’t get it.

Go on.
Continue to run your petty mouth in giddy joy. It’s all you people ever do.

ps.
Learn to speak Chinese, clown. It’s coming. You know what I mean by “it”.:wave:

armedoldhippy

Veteran

i think we all know who that was. one news account says Pence gave the word. turns out that a VP is not "completely" useless... i want to know why there were not thousands of LEO there to start with. the Proud Punks & others did not exactly sneak up on them...if it had been BLM members going up the steps toward the Rotunda, there would have been blood running down the steps immediately. heads need to roll!

rolandomota

Veteran
Plexiglass Trump I'm going to say it because no one else probably will
I thought you were immune to trump "rona" virus buddy nooo you put up plexiglass to protect you from your crowd take your vaccine I know doc said wait
It's against my constitutional rights for others to not give a damn and have no mask what's this I wear no mask because it's against my rights bullshit it's your right to make others sick?
Did you hear of the three people that died of medical episodes? It was probably people with bad hearts that couldn't take the adrenaline rush with concussion grenades and smoke bombs being used to control the Trump Rioters

Latest posts

Latest posts