What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

buzzmobile

Veteran
Here's a chance to make $700,000 for the first person to decipher four passages...

Break out your AI, @BudToaster

Green Squall

The question is...

Are you going to say trick or treat?

Seriously though, good on you and good luck 👍
I considered getting someone to write trick or treat on my ass, but I'm sure they've already seen all the jokes, so I think I'll refrain from doing so 😅

And thank you. Every test I've gotten back has been good and the dreaded colonoscopy is the last one. I'm not too worried.

buzzmobile

Veteran
I have a colonoscopy next week and couldn't be more thrilled that it's scheduled on Halloween lol
The night before is when the monsters come out.
1698315965948.png

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I have a colonoscopy next week and couldn't be more thrilled that it's scheduled on Halloween lol
Good luck man! Never had a colonoscopy. Did have a prostate exam I think and they could like see that I had a hemorrhoid way up there okay maybe it was a colonoscopy. Actually no it was a prostate exam it was a prostate exam it was like 5 years ago. Other than it being embarrassing there shouldn't be any problems. You got this man. How's the North shore? Have you tried INSA for kief?