What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

underground growin

leepy

here ya go chaps a few pics of my super duper sneaky grow space

Attachments

• 2013-09-10 20.29.19.jpg
    2013-09-10 20.29.19.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 2013-09-10 20.30.55.jpg
    2013-09-10 20.30.55.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 2013-09-11 17.43.52.jpg
    2013-09-11 17.43.52.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 2013-09-11 17.53.15.jpg
    2013-09-11 17.53.15.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 9

mack 10

Veteran
Wow! Super cool. Always wanted one of those. Did you dig it yourself or was it already there?
Peace out.
mack.

leepy

cheers mack an yeah i dug it myself m8 the hole was 9ft long 8ft wide an 8ft deep i then built a box 7.5ft L x6.5ft W x6.5ft H and completely coverd that in gastight membrane (nothing gets through that) then placed a concrete block in each corner of the hole an lowerd my box into the hole onto the blocks leavin a void about 8in underneath then i completely coverd it with concrete over it under it around it

leepy

heres a set up i used to use it was a stadium style set up i thought of an used 6ltr pot with coco an dripper fed the light were 2x400hps and 2x400 mh

Attachments

• post-13162-1246740961.jpg
    post-13162-1246740961.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 8
  • post-13162-1246740973.jpg
    post-13162-1246740973.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 7
O

OrganicOzarks

Keep exercising, and eat right, or your won't be bale to get your ass in there. :)

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
Hey mate, Glad to see your showing off the under ground bunker on here :) Do you still have the pics of when it flooded? To show the guy's on here its just not that simple to dig a hole and turn it into a room. I bet those lift casings that you refer to as the gastight membrane are not easy to get either? I would love to dig out a bunker under my decking lol fancy giving me a hand bud? LOL

B

buddymate

As soon as I saw the title the first person taht sprang to mind was Leeps,looks cracking mate.

leepy

Hey mate, Glad to see your showing off the under ground bunker on here :) Do you still have the pics of when it flooded? To show the guy's on here its just not that simple to dig a hole and turn it into a room. I bet those lift casings that you refer to as the gastight membrane are not easy to get either? I would love to dig out a bunker under my decking lol fancy giving me a hand bud? LOL

:dance013::dance013:cheers Dank Demon an i take it you seen my big dig thread and im impressed you remember what it took to build the bastard m8y lol as for any pics of the build m8 im afraid they all been destroyed m8 i got busted an they only found my veg cab not the bunker so i had all pics removed off the other site for safty reasons as for your bunker idea pal id be more than happy to help ya bro not built a new room for a while now lol

leepy

buddymate cheers bro hope ur well an be lucky

the gnome cheers fella

Grow4Flow hey up m8y hope ur well pal and my air flow is 2x10in rvks concreted under my garage floor my intake comes from the back of garage behind a dog kennel so it cant not be seen and my extraction gets vented out half way down my garden through a 200ltr compost bin hope that helps m8y

Grow4Flow

Leepy,
nice work! you're making me wanna build an underground "multipurpose" shelter. it could eventually be used for Doomsday prepping or better yet, the "Zombocalypse" lol

leepy

Leepy,
nice work! you're making me wanna build an underground "multipurpose" shelter. it could eventually be used for Doomsday prepping or better yet, the "Zombocalypse" lol

:laughing::laughing::laughing:i seen something on tv about doomsday preppers the other day on sky crazy bastards lol start digging an get one built :dance013:

Grow4Flow

Yeah, i like to watch to see just what lengths people will go to in their preps. some of the scenarios are pretty legit though.