What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do You Want to be a Philosopher of Cannabis? Win Philosopher Seeds from The Vault!

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
Delighted to say we have a winner for our Fruity Jack competition.

We have randomly selected @utrinique. Very well done - congrats from all at The Vault. Please drop us a PM with your address and T shirt size and we will get the goodies on their way to you.

As ever, the next promo is always around the corner. Keep your peepers peeled!

#TeamVault

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Congratz Utrinique and massive respect for serving as a british para.:tiphat: Good on you .:tiphat:

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
Delighted to say we have a winner for our Fruity Jack competition.

We have randomly selected @utrinique. Very well done - congrats from all at The Vault. Please drop us a PM with your address and T shirt size and we will get the goodies on their way to you.

As ever, the next promo is always around the corner. Keep your peepers peeled!

#TeamVault

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Congrats Utrinique!

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
Hi All,

It looks like our winner hasn't come forward so I will choose a new winner at this time tomorrow should they not come forward between now and then.

No new entries please, I will just choose from those who entered whilst the promo was open ;-)

Thanks and good luck ;-)
Gary Eff #TeamVault

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
@poprocks - Congrats, you are our new winner.

If you can drop me a PM I will give you my email address so you can claim your prize.

Give me 24 hours as I am currently out the office, then I will get things on their way to you my friend.

Well done again ;-)

#TeamVault

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
thanks for hosting another great give away!
you guys kick ass!
i will be sure to post up pictures when i receive my prize!!

Latest posts

Latest posts